Any Guerlain promotion??

1. Ladies..Anybody know good Guerlain promotion that includes cute mini Meteorites Powder ?? (anywhere?)

Many Thanks :smile:
  2. I haven't heard of any but I just bought the limited edition Pucci meteorites & the brush by Pucci as well. I love it so much. I have a small sample size meteorites that I love but it's hard to use it b/c it's so small so I had to get one.
  3. how is the brush? I'm tempted by the brush, it looks well made. I have such an issue with shedding brushes. And the Pucci case for it...well that's just amazing for $40!
  4. I got them in the mail this weekend & I love the case. It doesn't shed at all & I love the color as well. If you plan on getting it you should hurry b/c I Know they are on back order now.
  5. Well, you've got me sold. I'll try to get one today! I just love Pucci prints!
  6. That's what I got in the email today:

Dear Friends & Clients,

In appreciation of your consistent loyalty to Guerlain Beauty at Bergdorf Goodman, I would like to thank you by offering you a free full size gift of our New Secrete de Purete, Crystal Lotus Flower Eye & Lip Make-up Remover with your purchase of $300 or more of Guerlain Beauty!

In addition, the week of Monday, June 11th through Saturday, June 23rd Bergdorf Goodman will be celebrating Beauty Week! With any purchase of cosmetics and fragrance of $200 or more, you will receive a Felix Ray metal mesh, Leopard print, Cosmetic Bag full of Luxurious Deluxe samples.

Thanks again for your loyalty and support of Guerlain Beauty. Also remember to book your Guerlain facial on Friday and Saturday, June 8th and 9th which is complimentary with any $150 Guerlain purchase. Please call promptly
    (212) 872-2734 or (631) 455-2312 to place your order and reserve your Guerlain full size product and Felix Ray Cosmetic Beauty Bag as quantities are limited!
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Your Beauty Advisor
    Michelle Cook
    Guerlain Beauty
    Bergdorf Goodman
  7. Thank you for the info NOvo~~;)