Any great deals at the Galleria in Ft. Lauderdale?

1. Hi everyone! I'm here in beautiful sunny Florida visiting family for the holidays, and although I'm enjoying the gorgeous weather, the PFer in me is wondering if there are any good handbag deals at the Galleria in Fort Lauderdale... Is it worth checking out?
    Thanks in advance, Florida PFers!
  2. I am not sure if I would worry about running in the Galleria. It is a smaller mall when you talk about NM and Saks. You could get lucky, but your better bet would be Boca Town Center. They have many more handbags ands a greater chance for a deal. If you want to give Galleria a try by all means go ahead, but expect nothing and who knows? Enjoy your day!
  3. I went on Dec. 26 and Neiman's was much better than Saks (and with an additional 20% off). I saw a few Marc Jacobs patchwork Stam in the beige color, one small Gucci hobo, Koobas, the Miu Miu accordian pleat hobo and the grey/beige gradient boxy bag. The higher designers were around $700-$1000, pre-discount. The Gucci was about $630. I also saw an Anna Corinna fuchsia city tote and jetsetter jr. I almost bought one, but I decided not to. They were around $230 after the discount.
  4. But if you're looking for a Chloe, I saw a few Ediths and Bowlers and other styles at Neiman Marcus Last Call at Sawgrass Mills (This again was better than Saks Off 5th and Nordstrom Rack). They were around $1000, but they were an additional 30% off.

I wanted this but it was enormous on me:

They also had it in brown.
  5. i'm going to check out NM last call. i went to the Nordstrom last call in miami today and it was HORRIBLE! everything was used or had holes in it...disgusting.