Any fans of the Emile?

1. I promised pictures of my new Emile when I got her, but I went away on a little impromptu long weekend trip!

So here she is...a mini reveal! Sorry in advance for the bad quality pictures...I was taking the pictures with one hand.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is love that I'm feeling! I don't know if the pictures do it justice! This bag is seriously gorgeous.

2. Gorgeous! I love how the toffee and rose gold look together!

3. I love, love, love the toffee and RG combo too. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!

4. Thanks lovesysl and kissespunches!

5. big fan of emile!!

6. ahhh, i love it! so pretty! congrats!

7. That's gorgeous! congrats on your new purchase!

8. wow

9. GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could find this bag, I'd get it in a heartbeat

10. Question guys!! What leather protector would you suggest for the Emile? This bag is so light I want to protect it well!

11. absolutely STUNNING!!!!! this is the large size right??? i'm dying for a small emile of my own!! i love the shape of this bag so much!! congrats!!

12. IS ANYONE ELSE AS OBSESSED ABOUT THIS LIZARD EMBOSSED OXBLOOD EMILE AS I AM?!?!?!?!! OMG!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO THE TOP OF MY LUST LIST!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

from the measurements, i hope i'm not wrong in that this is the small size, not the large. really really hope it's the small!!!

emile.jpg
  13. It is the large size and I agree it is a fantastic bag! I'm a sucker for AW now. Trying to decide which one I want next! I'd love the Marion bag in blue or a Rocco.

14. i have a black w/ RG Rocco and LOVE it!! he's my FAV! and i just ordered the marion in parchment w/ black nickel hardware from shopbop yesterday - i'm THRILLED!!! was a little scared about getting a white bag, but took the plunge since the combo is TDF and so chic!!! i'm a huge huge fan of crossbody/shoulder bags and gunmetal hw!!! whoo hoo! oh, and the azure marion you're talking about is TDF!!!

15. I just got the Emile in Eggshell, Last one on the Outnet.com I am BEYOND excited.