Any fans of Car Shoe by Prada? And what do you think of this bag?

1. I don't have a Car Shoe bag, but my old Nordstrom carried that brand. There was one bag that had gorgeous detail on the leather that I was in love with. The leather felt pretty good, but like I said I don't have one so I can't comment on how it feels after it breaks in, or how it holds up. I would hope it's good leather though for the price!

I like the bag you have linked! Looks very roomy. I'm a huge fan of roomy bags.
  2. I bet the leather is TDF! I think the gold HW looks really good with the dark brown.
  3. I actually had no idea Car Shoe was a Prada company. How'd I miss that? lol!

My daughter and I were just admiring something in that brand the other day.
  4. i think that bag is gorgeous!
  5. You know I have a car shoe that I got from Neiman Marcus on sale this year. It's very similar to the brown but it is black and slightly smaller. Honestly I don't use it very often. It's not that impressive. Maybe the brown model is different. I wouldn't buy another but we all have different taste and good luck making your decision.
  6. I think it's a very nice bag!
  7. After I reread my message I just wanted to say that it does look good in the picture. I didn't want to sound really negative. I just wanted to let you know about my purchase experience. I wish you the best in your choice.
  8. That bag looks gorgeous and the price is great!
  9. Bagatella, I bought a Car Shoe bag at Nordstrom this past Thanksgiving. I've just started to carry it now as at first I thought it was too big for my proportion (I'm 5'1"). I get compliments every time I carry it -- soft pebbled leather, very fine craftsmanship on the stitching and details, and overall a very simple but classic style. And it's held up extremely well -- I carry a lot in it, and it's durable and well-made. Haven't had to baby it even though it's light-colored.

I'd consider Car Shoe high quality bags but because they're not as well-known as Prada, a bit lower price tag. And you won't see your bag on everybody else!

That bag you're considering is beautiful. The only downside to me is I'm not crazy about logos/labels being part of the design element. I flip the lugguage tag label on mine so you can't see it cuz to be honest, I'm not crazy about the tire on the label. Great price, though.
  10. ive always admired car shoe but i stopped seeing them as often ill have to keep my eyes out! :smile:
  11. I have seen this style and have always wanted to nab it at that sale price but am always too late.

I saw some styles last year at the local Neiman's and they all seemed well made and I actually kind of like that unusual logo they have. Considering how much lower they are in price than Miu Miu and Prada, I would buy one if I saw a style I really liked!
  12. so cute! and it's half off...amazing!! i love a good deal :smile:
  13. Lovely looking bag, I'd definitely be interested in checking them out.
    ckay - yours is fab too.
  14. I can't say much for their bags.. but i've definitely bought car shoe loafers in the past and they're way comfortable, and the quality is pretty good!