Any Experiences with Neiman Marcus/Bergdorf Returns on Sale Items

1. I bought a bag at Bergdorf on sale that I wish to return. Their return policy says 30 days on sale merchandise. I am slightly outside of 30 days.

Has anyone mailed back or returned a bag after 30 days. Do they take them? Will them mail it back to me and deny the return?

I forgot to mention I don't have NM or BG where I live so I would have to mail the return.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sorry, no experience outside of thirty 30 days. I am the positive queen :queen:of returns at NM, though, and have never had a problem. Honestly, I don't know why they haven't taken away my NM card but, as my husband points out, so long as I keep buying more than I return, I think they'll tolerate my obsessive behavior.

I would point out that there may be an advantage to having to mail your return: it's easier to say NO in person than to turn away a package that's shown up in the mail. Probably just easier for them to process the return than to fuss with it.

Good luck!

3. These stores will accept returns after 30 days. That policy is their way of trying to keep the people at bay, who would return after 6 months... Mail your bag back asap, and explain you don't have a NM near you.