Any discount code for Ann's Fabulous Finds?

1. Also, how have the experiences been - positive or negative and why? Thanks guys. I love this place!:heart::heart::heart:
  2. Ann is great. I've only consigned with her, but I have no complaints. She gets lots of great items.
  3. That site very rarely has sales or codes. Get on her mailing list and she'll send you an email when there is a promotion going on.
  4. I had a great experience with her. Items were as described. She has sales on occasion and there is usually an email notification. Don't know of any current codes though.
  5. I've never had any experience buying anything from her. But a friend of mine bought a bag from her and she was able to bargain her price down from what was listed on her website.
  6. Ann is fantastic -- I bought a LV suitcase from her, and she was great. I asked for more pictures....additional verifications and whatnot and she was totally kind and quick.
  7. Bump...I really want a givenchy bag on anns and I am hoping for a code. Anyone have any intel?
  8. They don't do codes usually, If you make a good offer, they may see if the seller will take it tho.
  9. I have seen the occasional free shipping code, but thats all.
  10. There is a 10%off code with free shipping "HAPPYHOLIDAYS"
  11. Go to Ann's for the sale that's on now.
    I have bought and consigned with her and have nothing but positive things to say about the experiences. Highly recommended!