Any different ways to wear a TWILLY

1. what are the different ways to wear a twilly on person and also on the bags ,do u just put a bow on the bags?????pictures are highly welcome:heart:
  2. In your hair or around belt loops.
  3. And wrapped around bag handles
  4. I wrapped mine around my wrist but it looked like I'd injured myself. Either that or I was having an 80's flashback. I'm going to get a scarf-ring thingy so I can wear them around my neck.
  5. [​IMG]
    I circle it around my neck twice and dead knot ? But I got skinny neck. :shame:

I posted these on the hermes in action thread.. I tied a simple dead knot and left the ends dangling?
  6. ^^that's how I wear mine (with a knot) and you can turn it on the side of your neck as well - hmmm I wonder if I can put the knot in the back!!
  7. I like to wear mine on my ankle in the summer. Here's a pic from a few years ago.
  8. Princessfrog, love the way you wear yours! Here are some of my twillly pics:
    k1.jpg k2.jpg a1.jpg a2.jpg
  9. I like the way that you wear yours also, princessfrog...
  10. [​IMG]

Rose, this is so cute! I am going to show my DH this picture and tell him I need to dress my daughter in Hermes twillies and scarves!
  11. Beware, it's a slipper slope....... Rose junior wants a Ninja Sue Kelly!
  12. :wtf: :wtf: Really! Hey, can't blame her .... her good taste is in the genes.

PS: I won't be making this joke if it's my own daughter whom I am referring to now!
  13. rose -- you look so young! :p
  14. Yup, the botox really helped.
  15. Oh my gosh!! Rose Junior is so cute!!!!!!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!