Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies

I do believe I'll be getting one of these soild colours in this style too.

I am normally a size 10 (US 6) but found this came up big so got the next size down which was much better.

Last edited:
I been soooo busy buying suits and work wear stuff for residency, I sort of neglected my DVF love. Finally bought a couple dresses I wanted for a while on ebay -and will hopefully be able to take pics when I get them ! :smile:

But I'm stopping by to report on a new DVF collection at Bloomies, sooooooooooo many new pretty things, I tried on a couple things for your ladies, the new dresses are pretty but I mostly fell in love with Floyd pants ( the sweater is Milly in the last pic):

d9ca961a.jpg

4c4136fb.jpg

I love this dress, not sure if it shows well in pics - it's quite sheer but soooo elegant and moves sooooo well with your body, if you have a special occasional coming up, give this one a try, I'm gonna wait till this bad boy goes on sale. I just also love the asymmetry between front and back:

38807dcc.jpg

4f7a04de.jpg

7028072e.jpg

Hi Ladies

Been a while since I've been on this forum for a number of reasons however today I got my 1st DVF dress.

I really wanted a wrap dress but when I put a few on they just looked like dressing gowns on me :sad: but that be because I am 5'4.

It's the new season Gabi Dress In dash weave black.

Truely a lovely flattering dress.

Sorry for the image quality..bad iphone camera.

picture.php

picture.php

I love it! :biggrin:

Hi Ladies

Been a while since I've been on this forum for a number of reasons however today I got my 1st DVF dress.

I really wanted a wrap dress but when I put a few on they just looked like dressing gowns on me :sad: but that be because I am 5'4.

picture.php

picture.php
It looks incredible!!! As a lady of 5'9" I for some reason understand the "dressing gown" issue with the DVF wrap dress!! I love the pattern, you look great!!

I been soooo busy buying suits and work wear stuff for residency, I sort of neglected my DVF love. Finally bought a couple dresses I wanted for a while on ebay -and will hopefully be able to take pics when I get them ! :smile:

But I'm stopping by to report on a new DVF collection at Bloomies, sooooooooooo many new pretty things, I tried on a couple things for your ladies, the new dresses are pretty but I mostly fell in love with Floyd pants ( the sweater is Milly in the last pic):

d9ca961a.jpg

4c4136fb.jpg

I love this dress, not sure if it shows well in pics - it's quite sheer but soooo elegant and moves sooooo well with your body, if you have a special occasional coming up, give this one a try, I'm gonna wait till this bad boy goes on sale. I just also love the asymmetry between front and back:

38807dcc.jpg

4f7a04de.jpg

7028072e.jpg
WOW what great DVF's!!! I don't know what I like best!!! They are so great and different!

Hi Ladies

picture.php

picture.php
The Gabi is just perfect for your frame - winner!!!

d9ca961a.jpg

4c4136fb.jpg

38807dcc.jpg

4f7a04de.jpg

7028072e.jpg

You look like a model and the outfits are just gorgeous!

d9ca961a.jpg

4c4136fb.jpg

38807dcc.jpg

4f7a04de.jpg

7028072e.jpg

Thank you so much for the eye candy!

Hi Ladies

picture.php

picture.php

Wow the gabi looks amazing on you! Congrats on your first DVF dress! It definitely won't be your last ;)

phiphi-you made me get the trench from Loft! it was reallay nice and 40 % off -couldn't resist-you're an enabler:ty:

:graucho: enabler? who me? i can't wait to see pictures when you get it!

Wow! This thread moves fast....get bogged down at work and find oneself way behind. :sos:

I just have to say...you ladies are fabulous! Everyone looks so amazing!! :girlsigh: You routinely inspire me to try new things (e.g. DVF and prints).

Speaking of...I made my first (second and third) DVF purchases ever thanks to y'all. :Presents I got a wrap dress off *bay (thanks Mellva :hugs:), the Sinopa skirt (I couldn't find the paisley one from Jcrew mentioned in Phi's blog but this one should work), and the Lou (for $83 at NM consolodation sale)! I am so excited to wear them!! :yahoo:

you must post pictures too! these sound great!

also thank you LA and rock_girl for visiting my blog - i am so grateful that you take the time to come by! your support means so much to me! :hugs:

Hi Ladies

picture.php

picture.php

this is a gorgeous dress and cut on you - i hear you about some dvf being so long, but i've found alot of her wraps work on women 5'4 and under too (like me) - it is unfortunately a bit of hit and miss. hope you can find one soon.

d9ca961a.jpg

4c4136fb.jpg

38807dcc.jpg

4f7a04de.jpg

7028072e.jpg

thanks for the pictures - these are really cute and great finds. hope they get to sales!! (i love how we're already planning the next sales :P)

Hi Ladies

picture.php

picture.php

That dress looks like it was made for you! Congratulations! :smile:

d9ca961a.jpg

4c4136fb.jpg

38807dcc.jpg

4f7a04de.jpg

7028072e.jpg

Thank you for the intel! I love all of her new fall stuff! :graucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.