Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks FF!
    I did find out what style it is, now it's just a matter of stalking e-bay for it!

2. DvF is by far my favorite designer. A couple of years ago, I bought my first piece - the navy Ginkgo-printed Jessica wrap dress. Since then my collection has grown to four dresses and two tops. I'll try to post pictures soon!

3. My latest dvf- Penna
    [​IMG]

4. You look great!

5. ^^^I :heart: that print. Looks great!

6. my first dvf that I ever bought
    choc graphic spa
    [​IMG]

7. I love DVF too! You ladies look amazing! I think I have 4 dresses, but not any wrap styles yet. I love how classic the designs are. Here are the 2 that I have pics of. The second one I remember seing DVF herself wear it at her fashion show.

dvf.jpg dvf_dress2.jpg
  8. This looks great on you!
    I love the print.

9. Oooh, me likey the first dress! :graucho:

10. I love DVF wrap dresses but I do not own any. I once saw one in Loehman's marked down to $40 but it wasn't very flattering on me. I've since lost 20 pounds so maybe I should try again!

11. rousel- that dvf dress looks great on you!
    HermesNewbie- yeah, you should try again.

12. You look amazing in your DVF dress.
    I really like the print on the second dress.:biggrin:

13. Dukeprincess - What an awesome deal... it looks so great on you!

Aww, thank you, MissPR08! :love: I have lots more, just need to take pics! :smile:

shopalot
    - Ohhh, I'm so glad you did :smile: I hope you are able to find it! :flowers:

talldrnk - You look fabulous! :love: I love black/white patterns on wrap dresses! I have one too... I should take pics. :smile:

roussel
    - You look amazing in the first dress! :faint: The print/cutis so cute on the second dress! I'd love to find it! How long ago did you purchase it? TIA! :flowers:

14. ^ I think I bought that printed dress over a year ago. I hope you still find one. My goal is to buy the famous wrap dresses. That style is just so flattering on everyone.

15. I love DVF, she is one of my favorite designers.

Some of my collection below..... (Sorry for all of the stock photos, I'm at work)

DVFCloeTopinFallingRain.jpg dvflioneldress.jpg dvftarandress.jpg marisatop.jpg dvf_wrap_bag.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.