Any deals on Large Botkier Sasha Duffle?

1. I would love to find this bag at a great price BUT also at a place where I could return it if I didn't like it.

Any suggestions?

2. I want one too!
  3. tonij2000, if I find any great sales, I'll let you know. I know there's always eBay but I would rather purchase it from somewhere I could return it if I didn't like it. I know there are some 20% discount codes around but the only drops the price to $556. I want it for less than $500.
  4. ^ Ditto and I want it in black. Let the hunt begin!
  5. I want a darker color also, black or chocolate perhaps.
  6. I actually want the snakeskin tan color. I have enough dark bags!

I know The Purse Store has the snakeskin but it's the small one. I think it's about $444 which is a great price, but I want a large one!! Or should I just get the small one for the price????
  7. I'm also on the lookout for the Sasha duffle and seriously torn between the large and small sizes. I haven't seen too many pictures on the models and it's so hard to decide using mesurements only. If you end up getting one please post a modeling picture!
  8. NO! Wait for the large because you'll probably still end up buying the large one as soon as we can find them. (unless by then there is something else that's a must have) Didn't we decide to stop buying stuff just because the price is good?? LOL
  9. Thanks tonij2000! You're right. I need to wait. Grrrrr!!!! I want a great discount code AND the ability to return!!!!! Come on, handbag fairies- please answer my request. Thank you! :yes:
  10. I found it!! has a few of the duffles in different colors and sizes. There's a 25% code- PERFECTGIFT.

However, I am going to pass on it!!! Can you believe it?!?! I already have more than enough bags and I would rather spend the money on yoga classes. I could take about 30 yoga classes for the price of this bag. At this point, I rather practice yoga :yes:

I do think this clearly shows it was more of the thrill of the chase than the actual bag for me. Plus, I have seen it irl at stores and there has to be a reason why I never purchased it. I have way too many bags that need my love :smile:

Of course, please let me know if anyone buys one!!