Any deals on Lacoste & Burberry polos?

1. Does anyone know of any deals for these polos for men?

Maybe a discount code for a department store for regular items?

TIA!

2. NM had a couple of lacoste and burberry polos at a great prices (burberry polos at $21 and $25 and lacoste polos at $21)...but as you already know, it is almost impossible to get your order go through on NM online. I was only able to get a lacoste polo for my husband at $30.

==========
    Oh, I just noticed that you were looking for polos for men. NM had a couple of burberry golf polos around $50 (discounted from $150) but they seem sold out. Lacoste polos in the lastcall section are also sold out (they were around $25~35) but NM still has some lacoste polos in their regular sale sections at high prices (around $42~$60).

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/templates/P9.jhtml?itemId=cat13910765&parentId=cat12960764&masterId=cat4550759&cmCat=&page=1&view=all&filter1Type=&filter1Value=&filter2Type=&filter2Value=&filterOverride=&sort=

3. WOW! I always miss the best deals! Were all colors on sale?

Thanks so much for the info!

4. did you try the lacoste site online? They have a sale section and maybe you will be able to find something there. The prices arent as good as when they are on super sale through nm but there still are some sale prices.

5. Yes, I did. They have all the colors my BF would hate on sale. =\

6. ^ They have a green polo shirt in size 2 for sale!!

7. Thanks for the info!

I'm looking for MENS polos tho!

You guys are great! Thanks for the replies.