Any deals on Gustto LARGE Setela in Caramel??

1. I've been really wanting the large size of the Gustto Setela in the Caramel color. I know there are many sites that carry it but i'm wondering are there any codes like 30% off or something lke that. thanks!!

Oh and also.. i know that there is a Gustto sample sale coming up in NYC.. has anyone been there before?? Does anyone remember seeing any setelas there. thanks so much!!

2. Hey i went to the last one and i def saw that bag there, i am not sure which color i saw i know black but when i got there it wasnt early in the AM i actually snatched the last nice looking baca they had and i love it.
    I would say if you have your heart set on that bag that color GO EARLY!!!!!!!!!! on the 1st day (which is usually a tues, cause they arent open mondays) go super early and make sure you get in there

here is a link from the website that hold the sample sale showing pictures of gustto bags, IM GUESSING the ones they will have, cause they dont have all the gustto bags shown
    i am not sure if the color shown is the only color they will have but i believe those are the styles they will have (thats how it was at the last one)
    Welcome to Clothingline, your online apparel store.

The avg price of the bags there was about $300 so its def a good deal on $700 bags
    def go check it out

plus they are going to have more koobas too so you could get one of those :smile:

3. Revolveclothing sells it in Caramel and if you're a new customer, you can get 30% off.