Deals & Steals

Any deals for Tory Burch Reva Flats?

Lolley97 Posted By Lolley97 Posted Nov 28, 2006

1. Shopbop.com

2. Thanks for the tory online info. Thanks for the shopbop also...I'm trying to find at least a 15% off or more. Love those shoes.

3. does anybody know if the rory flats fit true to size?

4. Yes, they do fit true to size. I wear an 8 in most things but I can wear a 7 1/2 in sandels and heels but I went and tried them on and the 7 1/2 were just a bit snug in the toe box. The 8 fit great. I also have narrow feet.

5. tnx for the tip! :smile:

6. i think shopbop has a code on their website(on the landing page) and it expires tonight...its the equivalent to about 20% off and they have free shipping everyday!

7. yes, try shopbop.com

I got mine last week for $175 and free shipping, plus I saved extra $17.50 by using luckymagrewards.

I'm going to receive my new tory burch reva flat in black leather with gold tomorrow, can't wait. Hope it fits.

8. thanks octnybride- i knew about the sale but i didnt realize that shopbop sold Revas-been looking for those- just ordered 2 pairs!! YAY

9. If you can wait you can get them at Saks f&f event on 5/2-4 20% off. If you call to do a charge send most SA's will give you the discount if you ask.

10. Thanks for the tip -- I got 2 pair, $25 off each pair with the code, free shipping and 6% toward my ****** account! Woo hoo!

11. wow...I ordered mine yesterday and I used the code, plus I also used the luckymag rewards to get my black leather reva flat! We got the same for everything! lol :graucho:

12. Hi,

I'm looking to get the reva flats...does anyone have a discount code anywhere?

13. Thanks for the post. I was hoping these went on sale!!! BTW the shipping code is FS1214. I think yours got cut off maybe.

14. Thanks so much! I've been eyeing these for awhile.