Any deals for Tory Burch Reva Flats?

2. Thanks for the tory online info. Thanks for the Shopbop also...I'm trying to find at least a 15% off or more. Love those shoes.
  3. does anybody know if the rory flats fit true to size?
  4. Yes, they do fit true to size. I wear an 8 in most things but I can wear a 7 1/2 in sandels and heels but I went and tried them on and the 7 1/2 were just a bit snug in the toe box. The 8 fit great. I also have narrow feet.
  5. tnx for the tip! :smile:
  6. i think Shopbop has a code on their website(on the landing page) and it expires tonight...its the equivalent to about 20% off and they have free shipping everyday!
  7. yes, try

I got mine last week for $175 and free shipping, plus I saved extra $17.50 by using luckymagrewards.

I'm going to receive my new tory burch reva flat in black leather with gold tomorrow, can't wait. Hope it fits.
  8. thanks octnybride- i knew about the sale but i didnt realize that shopbop sold Revas-been looking for those- just ordered 2 pairs!! YAY
  9. If you can wait you can get them at Saks f&f event on 5/2-4 20% off. If you call to do a charge send most SA's will give you the discount if you ask.
  10. Thanks for the tip -- I got 2 pair, $25 off each pair with the code, free shipping and 6% toward my ****** account! Woo hoo!
  11. wow...I ordered mine yesterday and I used the code, plus I also used the luckymag rewards to get my black leather reva flat! We got the same for everything! lol :graucho:
  12. Hi,

I'm looking to get the reva flats...does anyone have a discount code anywhere?
  13. Thanks for the post. I was hoping these went on sale!!! BTW the shipping code is FS1214. I think yours got cut off maybe.
  14. Thanks so much! I've been eyeing these for awhile.