Any deals for Tony Burch flats?

1. Any sites with deals? :girlsigh:

2. if you live in nyc there is a sample sale...
    SSS Sample Sales
    261 W 36th Street (between 7th & 8th Ave)
    2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10018

Sample Sale Update:
    - non-advertised advanced opening on Tuesday (for our email subscribers)
    - Tuesday & Thursday are our late nights, plus a special Saturday opening

<big>TORY BURCH</big>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="#cccccc">[​IMG]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Wovens: shirts, tunics, skirts, pants, dresses, jackets, outerwear and more
    Knits: sweaters, dickies, tops, dresses and more
    Bags: handbags, satchels, totes, clutches and more
    Shoes: ballet, pumps, booties, boots and more

<big>IISLI</big>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="#cccccc">[​IMG]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Dresses: tank, sequin, long sleeve, tube, party and more
    Jackets: sequin, trench, blazer, pea coat and more
    Pants: rib and leggings

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td bgcolor="#cccccc">[​IMG]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
    Hours:
    <table bgcolor="#808080" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="center" valign="middle"> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">Monday</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">December 10</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc">CLOSED</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">Tuesday</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">December 11</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc">10 am - 7 pm</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">Wednesday</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">December 12</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc">10 am - 6 pm</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">Thursday</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">December 13</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc">10 am - 7 pm</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">Friday</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">December 14</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc">10 am - 6 pm</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">Saturday</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="33%">December 15</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffcc">10 am - 4 pm</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> ​
    * Our entrance & floor closes 15 minutes prior to close of store.
    Dressing room is open but closes 1/2 hour prior to close of store.
    Visit our website for our exchange policy​

3. SS will be your best bet. They usually have the lowest prices.

4. Ugh Im so jealous of anyone who lives in NYC. Do you know if they take phone orders and their number?
    ElizabethD - another place you might consider is Shopbop. Every now and then they have a code for a sale and the last time I checked they do carry the tory Burch Reva shoes

5. Bloomingdales had the quilted flats on sale

6. yeah right....sss is cheaper but not the cheapest by far...going to the designer direct sample sale is always the cheapest deal.

7. I wish I could go~~too bad I dont live in NYC

8. What is the sss website?

TIA

9. Thanks I live in long island (not too far) from NYC but I have class and they close early! :sad: I'll try to go! How low do they sell for?

10. I passed by the SS this morning around 10:05 when I was on my way to work. There were at least 200 girls waiting outside of the building for the opening. And it is only 35 degree here. Very impressive! But I gave up the idea of going in right away.

11. i saw some flats on sale on the nm and Saks website for around 150. i think the Nordstrom website has a few as well.

12. i wish i lived in NYC!!

13. Saks "Off 5th" Outlet has some Tory Burch flats in stores now. Didn't look at the price, but using a 20 or 30% off coupon always helps.

The style at the Folsom, CA outlet was the clear slip-ons with heals and toes in black or red.

14. Just got back from the Tory Burch sale...Got there around 4:45 and walked right in. There was a 15-20 minute line to try on shoes. They had lots of ballet flats for 135- quilted in red, orange, yellow, and gold, the tassel ones, olive green, cream colored snakeskin, some calf hair but sizes were limited. Navy, black and brown mid heels for 150. The higher heels in black and bright green. Some houndstooth calfhair heels. Beiege and black and cream and black two-tone flats. A few kinds of knee high boots ($250 i think)and one pair of black ankle boots. They had a couple pairs of sandles for $99. Some other green platform heels....i think that's about it. Lots of sizes though. They said they would be getting more stock everyday.

For clothes- there was a decent selection. Lots of sequin dresses for $225. Other dresses were 185 i think. Coats for 200. Leather coats for 225. Shirts for 85ish. Pants were 80ish i think too. When we left at 6pm, the line was down the block and they were only letting people in as people left. The shoe line was also twice as long as it was when we got there.

Overall, worth going if you can get there at an off time.

15. Off Saks had the gold and clear ones and the silver and clear for $125....