Any current bags out that aren't for the shoulder?

1. Im so new to Chanel...but their website is hard to navigate. I just bought a white GST..and I love it. :smile: Im usually an LV gal..but Chanel has been calling my name.

I want a bag that I can hold in my hand (since my GST is really a shoulder bag..)...or sort of in between my wrist and elbow.. (if that makes sense!) sort of like you would carry a Louis Vuitton Speedy.

Does Chanel make such a bag? I don't I would be going directly into the boutique. I like to have an idea on what I am looking for before I go in too. (otherwise..I would buy much more than I really should!)

Thanks in advance!!

2. The Luxury Bowler in my avatar is a beautiful bag for the forearm. It can fit on the shoulder too but most find it more comfy worn on the forearm due to the shorter chains. It has a nice shape when worn that way. The chains may be a little too long for holding in your hand though.
  3. Are you interested in clutches? :graucho:
  4. Thanks for the info on the bowler! It looks fab!

I wasn't interested in clutches...and Im a little bummed that there seems to be only one bag in the current line for the forearm.

Thanks again!!