Any CSI Fans In Here???

I LOVEEEEEE CSI!!!! I watch all three religiously...but I favor LV over the others... and yes...My boyfriend gets sooooo annoyed by Horatio and his dayam sunglasses :supacool: ...and of course the way he speaks.

O well...I'm still a BIG BIG FAN for it!!

I like CSI Las Vegas a lot. I'm not sure why, but I just never really warmed up to the others. I think I've already seen 4 CSI episodes in 2 days given the reruns are on cable.

I :heart: :heart: :heart: CSI!!!

All shows, although the original is my favorite followed by CSI Miami and then CSI NY in third!!!!

p.s. I can't get enough of it either, I can litterally watch 24 hours of CSI and not get bored - even if most of them are repeats!!!

^^ Me too!!! Don't you love the CSI marathons! I can watch them all day. I also notice that sometimes when I watch an episode twice I actually notice stuff I may have missed when I watched it the first time.

icechick said:
JoJo, I'll be your partner in crime :ninja: if it means getting close to Warrick :lol:
:lol:

I love CSI! Well, the Vegas and NY ones...I can't stand Miami, Horatio is so lame and that blonde girl annoys me too. I love pretty much all the characters on the other shows, except Sarah. For some reason I can't stand her! Danny and Nick are my faves and I love Catherine because she doesn't put up with any crap!

I watch CSI:Las Vegas! IDK why but I just don't like the other 2 very much, or the characters. The only character I don't like on Vegas is Sarah. Nicks my favorite! :smile: