Any Crate & Barrel/West Elm/Ikea discounts?

1. Are there any discounts or coupons for Crate & Barrel, West Elm, or Ikea? Anyone know if they have a friends & family discount and when they give it out? Thanks much!

2. Thought I would jump on an old thread rather than start a new one...

I was searching for an IKEA coupon and didn't come up with much. I found some coupons being sold on eBay and wanted to see if anyone knew where these coupons come from. Anyone know where I can find my own? I want to make a trip up to the Portland IKEA next weekend and wanted to see if I could save some $$ :smile:

I did find this one, only valid at a select few East Coast stores if anyone can use it.

[​IMG]

IKEA1.JPG IKEA2.JPG
  3. Not that I know of, sorry.

But isn't West Elm having a huge sale now? We went looking over the 4th for a sofa and half the store was on sale!

4. You can get a West Elm and Ikea coupon if you change your address thru USPS... not sure if that's something you want to do.

I got a C&B coupon for registering my wedding... I suppose you could do that without actually getting married, etc.

5. IKEA don't usually have any discount coupons or anything like that....only in some rare cases they will do a $50 off if you purchase $300 or more or something in that sort...they just did one not too long ago, so there shouldn't be any anytime soon. Go to their site and sign up for their email newsletter. They do have really good markdowns during their sale. they have one in the summer (which just ended on July 6th) and one in the winter(usually after christmas) annually.

6. when i changed my address, i got an ikea coupon for $50 off $250 or more (valid only at the store closest to where i moved). but i think it might be a lot of work to just save $50 (though i guess technically you could change your address and cancel it, because it doesn't have to be a permanent move).

7. I found some a few months ago, directly on the website.

A lot of times each location has it's own events or promotions, so it's best to click on your local store or sign up to receive email notices.

For example, your location (Portland) is actually having it's One Year Anniversary this weekend so it will have a contest and cake!:

Visit IKEA Portland on Friday, July 25th and enter to win $1000 in IKEA Gift Cards, enjoy a free piece of cake, and get $1 off Every meal in the IKEA Restaurant!***

***Gift Card Contest! No purchase necessary. Must be 18 or older to enter. One entry per person, per household. Complete all information on entry form and insert in a designated frop box at IKEA Portland between July 25, 2008 and July 27, 2008. One (1) winner will be drawn randomly on August 4, 2008 and will receive $1000 in IKEA Gift Cards. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received prior to the drawing. Some restrictions apply. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and for delivery and assembly of the IKEA merchandise where required. Entry valid at IKEA Portland store only. See entry box for complete list of the official rules.

$1 off every meal in the IKEA restaurant on our 1st birthday! Offer valid at IKEA Portland only, Friday, July 25, 2008, 9:30am-8pm. Not valid on 99¢ meals. No coupon necessary.

Free Birthday Cake! Offer valid at IKEA Portland only, Friday, July 25, 2008, 10am-9pm. While supplies last. No purchase necessary.

You can also save on delivery if you take MAX on the day of your purchase: Take MAX to IKEA Portland and save while you help reduce CO2 emissions by using public transportation. Save $20 on local home delivery when you show us your valid* TriMet fare!

*Fare must be valid on date of IKEA purchase. Excludes MAX tickets purchased at Cascade Station. Offer valid at IKEA Portland only April 1, 2008 to September 30, 2008.

8. does anyone know a good place to look for an ikea coupon?