Any coupon code for Funkylala.com?

1. hello, as titled. does anyone know any code for Funkylala?

they carry almost all the colors of the Rebecca Minkoff bags...and i really want to get my hands on one of the Morning After Minis...

thanks in advance~ ;)

2. Is Funkylala.com a reliable/trusted site? I'm interested in purchasing from them as well.

3. I've never seen a code for FunkyLaLa, but they have been featured in Lucky Magazine before so I imagine it's a reliable site.

Not to hijack this thread, but I found the hardware on Rebecca Minkoff's bag to be fairly bad quality for how much the bag costs. I returned mine because of that.

4. oh, they do have codes - they just started apparently because we asked so much!

i've shopped with them before and everything comes wrapped up super pretty - like a present - and they ship quickly (cause you know i can't wait).

here are the last set of codes i got:
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Featured Item - Matinee Bag[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]This code offers 12% off the listed price of $625 and applies to all of these [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]lusciously [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]wonderful colors:[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    Black with Blue Suede (Gold Hardware)
    Blue with Light Grey Suede (Gold or Silver Hardware)
    Chocolate with Wine Suede (Silver Hardware)
    Espresso with Mahogany Suede (Silver Hardware)
    Glazed Almond with Sand Suede (Silver Hardware)
    Glazed Espresso with Military Green Suede (Gold Hardware)
    Sage Green with Taupe Suede (Gold Hardware)

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Enter code RMMAT12P at checkout and receive $75 off your order! This offer is valid for two weeks.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10% off. This offer is valid for the first 50 orders from each designer.

[/FONT]
    [​IMG][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Botkier Shoes[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]7 New Styles![/FONT]
    Sofia[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] (pictured)[/FONT]
    Isis
    Sex Pot
    Ginger
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Kiss ([/FONT]Black[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif], [/FONT]Fuchsia[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] and [/FONT]Camel[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif])[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Athena ([/FONT]Black[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] and [/FONT]Fuchsia[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif])[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Enter code [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]BKSHO10P[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] at checkout![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Tashkent by Cheyenne
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]10 New Styles![/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]J. Colette Linen Metallic[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]J. Colette Suede ([/FONT]Black [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and [/FONT]Grey[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] - pictured)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]J. Cole Suede[/FONT]
    Jolette
    Schevchencko
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Zidane ([/FONT]Cream[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] and [/FONT]Black[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif])[/FONT]
    Sanchez
    Ferguson
    Jol
    Jose
    Enter code [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]TBCSHO10P [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]at checkout![/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

5. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Designer Bag Discount Codes!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Rebecca Minkoff
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
      [*]Tote - Originally $675 plus 15% off already discounted price - that's over 20% off -- $535.50 Enter code RMTOTE15P

[*]Matinee - 12% off specified colors (see above). Enter code RMMAT12P
      [*]Tess - 22% off all colors or $464.10 after the discount. Enter code RMTESS22P
      [*]Rider - 30% off the already discounted price - that's nearly 35% off -- $392.00. Enter code RMRID30P[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Botkier
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
      [*]Crosby North/South Satchel - 25% off all colors. Enter code BKCROS25P
      [*]Bianca Satchel Large (Nude Snake only). Enter code BKBIAN10P
      [*]Cairo Hobo (all colors) and Cairo Satchel (all colors) - 15% off. Enter code BKCAIR15P
      [*]Nomad Small Satchel - 10% off. Enter code BKNOM10P[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gryson
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
      [*]30% off all of the woven styles - Jasper, Olivia and Skye. Enter code GRWOV30P.
      [*]Olivia (Nylon) in Palm Green and Baltic Blue - Originally $765, take 25% off the sale price and receive a total of over 30% off. Enter code GROLVN25P
      [*]Taylor and Josey in Fabric - 25% off all colors. Enter GRFAB25P at checkout[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Goldebleu
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
      [*]12% off all styles, all colors. Enter code GBBAG12P.[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Andrea Brueckner
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
      [*]25% off all styles, all colors. Enter code ABBAG30P[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Designer Shoes Discount Codes!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Gryson
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
      [*]Triple Buckle Boot - 20% off the already discounted price - close to 45% off -- $332. Enter code GRTBB20P
      [*]Fold Down Boot - 17% off the already discounted price - over 40% off -- $493.85. Enter code GRFDB17P[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Tashkent by Cheyenne
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
      [*]20% off all colors of the Mead, Ella and Elland - that's 33% - 47% off total with the already discounted prices. Enter code TBCBOOT20P[/FONT]
      [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Melanie Dizon
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]30% off the discounted prices of all Melanie Dizon Shoes - that's 30% - 42% off total. Enter code MDSH30P
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

6. thanks!

7. Funkylala is great! There store is just a few blocks from my apt, and it's a great store with the nicest people working there. Totally authentic and trusted.

8. thanks a bunch! There are so many RM styles in the matinee that I've been LUSTING for!

9. Just wanted to let everyone know that I just used the code for one of the Andrea Brueckner bags that's on sale and it still worked!
    Thanks so much!

10. ^^^^ so good to know - I thought the codes had already expired!

11. has anyone tried tashkent shoes before? I'm dying to know how the sizing runs.

12. This is a great site for Botkier and Minkoff Bags. I had never heard of the Tess or Rider. The Expresso Tess is stellar and what a fantastic price. Picked up a matinee too. None of the codes worked for me but I put a note in the comment section at checkout, told them I was a TPFer who bought LOTS of bags. This was my first order, had just signed up for an account and newsletter. Told them I tried to use the codes, which didn't work, and would they please honor them and deduct the appropriate amount from my order total. We'll see what happens. If they won't do it for this order, maybe they'll send me a code to use on my next one. Figured it was worth a shot. :smile:

13. I ran into a similar issue a few months ago and they honored the discount retroactively. Their customer service is spectacular!

14. Wonder why they raised the prices of their Sissi Rossi bags bag to full retail???

15. ^^They raised the bliss lau sleeves back up to retail too. :sad: