Food Any Coffee Fool Fans?

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
A year or so ago I saw an ad on Yahoo for a coffee site called The Coffee Fool. I had been a Gevalia coffee drinker for ages but was getting tired of the coffee and the prices, so I had a look. The website is hysterical, but I was intrigued by how they roast/grind/ship their coffees and the selection was awesome. I LOVE flavored coffees. I figured what the heck, so I ordered some. After the first cup of hazelnut, I canceled Gevalia and never looked back.

This is my weekend coffee, as I call it, so I can savor every sip. Honestly the coffee is wonderful and if you're a regular, you get a discount.

I can't recommend them enough. Fast shipping, superior coffee, reasonable prices, great selection super customer service. What more could a "coffee fool" want? :nuts:

My mom orders from them, and she gave me a package. It was good! Not quite as good as the freshly roasted coffee from the local coffee shop, but darn close!

I've always wondered how good it is. I'm scared it'll be so good that I won't want to back to store bought. I love the website! Is the coffee far superior than the grocery store beans?

^^^Absolutely! Our store carries Millstone and that's fine, but Coffee Fool is sooooo much better! :tender:

And yes, it's addictive. I have to force myself to keep it my weekend coffee!

Do you ladies store your coffee in the refrigerator?
Definitely! I put my coffee in a Rubbermaid container and keep the flavor I'm using that week in the fridge. The rest goes in the freezer, but you can actually store all your coffees in the freezer. I keep my freezer so full that it's just more convenient to keep the current coffee in the fridge.

^^Thanks for responding. I discovered Peet's in SF. I like Gevalia and one of my coffee friends loves it as well, but was wondering how the coffee fool coffee compared as Peet's is step up from Gevalia.