Any Coach Wristlets Large Enough.....

1. to hold a Blackberry? I'd like to buy one but I want it to be large enough to hold my Blackberry. Otherwise I don't need it..because I take my Blackberry everywhere....lol. I think the wristlets are so cute.

TIA!;)

2. I think one of the kiss locks would work. If you cant find one, then definitely
    a cosmetic case would hold it! I am wanting to get a smaller cosmetic bag because they are just a little bigger than the wristlets (which I LOVE) and I could get all of my essential stuff in there.

3. Are you just carrying the blackberry alone in it or do you want to put other stuff into it? Alone, I would say any of the 4 x 6 wristlets would do nicely. The frame wristlets are slightly larger and would certainly hold one plus other stuff as well. There are some larger size wristlets that are about 4 x 7 too.

Here's a frame sample:

eBay: BRAND NEW w/tags COACH LuReX Frame Wristlet $128 Retail (item 300088328897 end time Mar-12-07 21:50:57 PDT)

[​IMG]

4 x 7 sample:

eBay: NWT COACH SIGNATURE TYE DYE WRISTLET 7545 KHAKI (item 180092757247 end time Mar-12-07 21:15:00 PDT)

[​IMG]

Good luck, I'm sure there are plenty of choices.

4. The New Carly Wristlets Would Work I'm Sure! :yes:

Carly Wristlet- Coach.com

5. thats give me an idea to place my treo :jammin:

6. i don't know what a treo or a blackberry is but now i want one so i have to buy something cute to put it in. i think gayman (roommate) wants a blackberry, imma ask him lol!

7. they are pda/phone

8. My Blackjack fits in mine, so I'm pretty sure a Blackberry would fit as well!!

9. Thanks Ladies. I'm going to look at all of those you mentioned and then I'll decide.
    This board is wonderful!:smile:

10. Inside of most Coach purses are two pockets: one large enough to fit a regular cell, one large enough to fit either an ipod or a pda. I keep my blackberry in the larger pouch.

I think burberry makes a pouch especially designed to fit the blackberry.

11. Yes, it does. I just tried :biggrin:

12. Legacy wristlet will fit a blackberry. But you can't fit much else in at the same time, just some credit cards, chapstick, but that's about it.

13. The new patchwork and scribble wristlets are HUGE!!! I didn't get it because it was!

14. Some wristlets are bigger than th regular sized ones. Two that comes to my mind is the scribble ones and the soho twill ones.

[​IMG]

Not sure if it can fit that though.