any clindasol cream users?

1. I started using clindasol cream for a few zits on my back....gross. :yucky: I'm too old for this! I seem to be getting worse?!!! I know sometimes you get worse before you get better...anyone else use this cream? I've read that other people had great results but they didn't say how long it took....help..summer is around the corner and I want clear skin! Anybody??? :wlae:

2. I've never heard of clindasol but I am interested in other peoples' opinions.

3. I've heard that it's pretty good. But I don't know where you can get it.. :confused1:. Maybe it's only available through prescripton from a doctor.

Perhaps you should checkout skincarerx.com to see if they have any simillar products..

4. I've been using clindasol for about 3 weeks now and i've seen a definite improvement in my skin. It's a lot smoother and the redness and scars have faded a bit. I've also been taking minocyclin pills so that might also be why my skin has gotten better. And I think clindasol has to be prescribed by a doctor in order to get it.

5. i've been using clindasol cream for 3 weeks....my acne is still the same as it was before i used it and more acne appeared .but it worked for many ppl i know