Any chance my LV is real?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    Here are today's bargains...I paid $4.00 for the Dooney and it has the red, white and blue tag inside... and its in great shape! I paid $2.00 for the LV and it is dirty and reeks of cigarettes. It has a leather patch inside that says LV and it has an LV zipper pull on the little inside pouch. Any chance its real? Because if it isn't, out it goes! Stinky Stinky Stinky!
    Thanks a million!
    Sally

100_1884.jpg 100_1885.jpg 100_1886.jpg
  2. that dooney is TDF!

and the LV, no clue but i hope u got lucky!

AGAIN nice haul thats awsome hehe u always get so lucky!

3. Post the LV in the Louis Vuitton designer forum authenticate thread for an answer. Good luck, but I don't know how to get the smoke smell out of bags.

4. I will do that...Thanks!

5. *is currently walking out the door with gayman to go to a couple thrifts stores* muahaha, ty for the inspiration. wish me luck!

6. the dooney is cute, i like the color!

7. The LV is most definitely fake.

8. Agreed. That patch on the front is dead giveaway that it's fake. LV NEVER put patches like that on their bags. Toss that stinky fake out!

9. Good luck Viscious...and thanks Pidgeon! Out it goes!

10. Congrats on your Dooney , very cute :smile:
    & sorry about the fake LV :sad:

11. The Dooney looks good but that LV is a fake. LV doesn't put that lining on the inside their bags. Be glad you did not pay a lot for it.

12. sorry-but SOOOO fake.

13. Please post all LV authenticity questions in the Authenticate This LV thread in the Shopping section of the LV forum. Thank you!

14. O... WOW That LV is DEFINETELY a fake! A horrible fake! I'd burn it asap!! haha

15. The LV does not look too authentic too me and if you even consider to throw it away, then do it (especially if it shows sign of cigs abuses)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.