Any chance for more Kooba Sienna colors?

1. Hello, my interest in Kooba is pretty recent, but I'd love a Kooba Sienna in a brown (or brown-ish) color. BUT I'm not too fond of the recent pebble leather ones (the bourbon looks orange-y and the leather doesn't look very soft) or the embossed ones. So far I see nothing about any spring Sienna's, so are they finished with this style? Is eBay really my only resort (Waaahhh!!!)? Any help would be appreciated!
  2. The colors I know of that you might like are camel, desert, or teak. Those range from light beige to deeper brown. Maybe you would even like raisin, which is a purplish black. I would check eBay and meanwhile I will let you know if I see any of these online.
  3. Thanks, Cheekers. I've seen the raisin before, and I like it on other bags, but not so much on the Sienna. I *love* it on the Jessie, though.
  4. Since I already have a Sienna I don't pay much attention to them anymore. Mine is in the smooth leather but it is probably from two seasons ago since it is the Moss color. The Sienna was my very first Kooba purchase. I like the Sienna but out of my four Kooba bags I can't say that it is my favorite, but it is a great bag! Good luck on your hunt and I'll let you know if I come across what you may be looking for.
  5. Great thread - I'm interested to hear if anyone comes across anything too! I would love to get another Sienna, but only the smooth leather will do. Come to think of it, I would snatch up a nice smooth metallic leather in two seconds!!!
  6. I saw a slew of Siennas in off Saks Fifth Ave for 50% off retail about 4 weeks ago....they had lots of light colors for spring as well...
    I have the ivory sienna - my first Kooba as well and I love it!
  7. Yea, I am sure Kooba isn't going to come out with any more Sienna in different colors.
  8. ^KoobaBagLover, you don't think there will be more Siennas to come? Why do you think that? Just curious...

I am crossing my fingers that maybe your post was a typo, I would be sad to see the Sienna go away. :sad: