Any celebrities on TPF?

1. This has been a burning question on my mind. I love this forum and I was wondering if any of you is a celebrity. Sorry if this is intrusive.
  2. Depends on the famousness of the celebrity. I was a locally well-known artist and speaker in my area for years before I became disabled. However, it means nothing now to anyone, including myself. You are only as famous as your last gig/idea/song/movie/show.

But yeah, anyone here famous?? TELL!
  3. Oh, great thread. I'm not a celebrity, lol. Maybe there are some who come here incognito.
  4. I don't know and I don't particularly care. Oh wait... I have a good story. In the LV forum an apparently wealthy woman appeared who buys a lot of LE bags with exotic trims, and it was suggested that this woman might be Victoria Beckham or Paris Hilton. Lol. Yeah right.
  5. Speedy, you are a celebrity! Celebrity can be an author, tv star, movie, etc. Locally, nationally or internationally.
  6. Lol, that's hilarious. If it is either of them, I want to plead with both of them right now to never put out another album, hehe.
  7. ^

8. I've often wondered the same thing. I'm sure you could probably pick them out by their bad grammar.

I'm such a snob.
  9. ^ I think you mean celebretards, not celebrities.
  10. LOL :roflmfao:

But I dunno, I guess celebrities might like forums for the purpose they aren't bombarded by maybe :smile:
  11. They probably wouldn't admit it if there were!
  12. ^ Yeah, I don't think they would admit it either. :shrugs:
  13. I don't think either of them would know how to post pictures :confused1:
  14. We had someone post in the secret thread that they are a celebrity and they do read what people say about them in the Celebrity Section.

However, I doubt any celeb is going to tell you that they are!

I also think they would be someone with a very low post count (they probably aren't on here day and night).....or even just a lurker!
  15. I don't think anyone would admit either or if someone did, they'd probably be just playing around.