Any Bvlgari / Bulgari wearers out there?

I actually got my diamond studs from Bulgari. They don't normally sell them, but they had been shipped to Beverly Hills for a celebrity photo shoot and then not used. I was going up and down Rodeo Drive to Tiffany, Cartier, Van Cleef, etc. to get an idea of what I liked and what the retail prices were. I was then going to go downtown to the jewelry district to buy them. But I went in to Bulgari and saw these 4.0 tw emerald cut F-IF earrings, and I fell in love. I actually even bargained with them on the price. That was several years ago, and I still wear them all the time. I also have a new B.Zero.1 five band ring in yellow gold that I bought myself for my birthday. I wear it on my middle finger, and get many compliments.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I gave my local boutique a call today. Unfortunately they told me it's not available in the UK. :sad: I did find out that it's a very reasonable US$305, and you can pre-order it online by going through the US version of the site. So maybe that can turn out to be a nice little treat for someone stateside. I'm just hoping it'll still be available when I go to the US mid next year... fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'll have to pop into my local Bulgari and see if they have that bracelet.

I actually got my diamond studs from Bulgari. They don't normally sell them, but they had been shipped to Beverly Hills for a celebrity photo shoot and then not used. I was going up and down Rodeo Drive to Tiffany, Cartier, Van Cleef, etc. to get an idea of what I liked and what the retail prices were. I was then going to go downtown to the jewelry district to buy them. But I went in to Bulgari and saw these 4.0 tw emerald cut F-IF earrings, and I fell in love. I actually even bargained with them on the price. That was several years ago, and I still wear them all the time. I also have a new B.Zero.1 five band ring in yellow gold that I bought myself for my birthday. I wear it on my middle finger, and get many compliments.

I'd love to see photos of your diamond studs. They sound unique and interesting.

It's been a while (as I had to get a US friend to get it for me), but the Serpenti leather bracelet is finally mine! :biggrin:
P231111_16580003.jpg

I am in love...

Looking at the BZero necklace for wife. She has an extra Yurman YG chain sitting around. Is there any reason I couldn't purchase the Bzero YG ring and put it on the chain? When I previously asked Bulgari this question, they said it wouldn't sit properly on the chain. Not sure if I was getting accurate info. Seems like perfect way to do it as it could then be worn as a ring as well. Anyone give this a try?

What about the RG/Black Ceramic ring on a YG chain? Too bizarre?

I think it will sit differently then the pendant. my bzero pendant is not even big enough to fit on my pinky!

It could still look nice on a chain but it will be much bigger then the pendant. I think the ring should be worn as a ring and the pendant really is a perfect size.

is she set on a pendant or does she want the versatility of a ring?

I think it will sit differently then the pendant. my bzero pendant is not even big enough to fit on my pinky!

It could still look nice on a chain but it will be much bigger then the pendant. I think the ring should be worn as a ring and the pendant really is a perfect size.

is she set on a pendant or does she want the versatility of a ring?

Strange but true - She isn't set on either - I am the one that loves buying the jewelry. Didn't realize the pendant was much smaller in size. She has a Cartier Love necklace that she wears daily so I doubt the pendant would get much use. The idea was if I bought the ring she could occassionaly wear it as a pendant as well. At least that was my reasoning. But sounds like ring is best left as a ring...