any business owners out there?

1. Just wondering if you have your business from home or do you rent? Do you have kiddos?
    As for me I am preggo w/#3 and have a 7 yr. old and a 5 yr. old. I have started a marketing business for local businesses.
    So, what type of business do you own? How do you manage it with your kids?
    just curious!
    Monica

2. Rent. Own my own Handbag store.

A friend of mine owns her own restaurant she is there everyday, all day long. She has 3 kids, when they are off from school they come into the restaurant and help out. Not recommending your kids to start working but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have them help out in some type of way. Start them early :smile:

3. I am partners in a franchise. No kids, but have a regular full-time job.
    We hire staff to work at the store during the day. One of my sisters (who does not work) supervises the store and we/I'd drop in to close at the end of the day.

4. I have a part-time business performing dicta typing. I just started and it is all new to me. I do have moments when I wonder what the hell am I doing?

I might close it down or hang on to it for one year and decide then. I also work part-time and there are a lot of moments when I think to myself how happy I am to have this business so I don't have to deal with the politics at work.