any business owners out there?

1. Just wondering if you have your business from home or do you rent? Do you have kiddos?
    As for me I am preggo w/#3 and have a 7 yr. old and a 5 yr. old. I have started a marketing business for local businesses.
    So, what type of business do you own? How do you manage it with your kids?
    just curious!
  2. Rent. Own my own Handbag store.

A friend of mine owns her own restaurant she is there everyday, all day long. She has 3 kids, when they are off from school they come into the restaurant and help out. Not recommending your kids to start working but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have them help out in some type of way. Start them early :smile:
  3. I am partners in a franchise. No kids, but have a regular full-time job.
    We hire staff to work at the store during the day. One of my sisters (who does not work) supervises the store and we/I'd drop in to close at the end of the day.
  4. I have a part-time business performing dicta typing. I just started and it is all new to me. I do have moments when I wonder what the hell am I doing?

I might close it down or hang on to it for one year and decide then. I also work part-time and there are a lot of moments when I think to myself how happy I am to have this business so I don't have to deal with the politics at work.