any bloomies codes for free shipping or 10% off?

1. any codes?? help, i need to make a purchase.

2. ^ i agree anyone?
  3. no one?
    please~~~ thank you
  4. Surely there's some sort of Bloomies code floating around. I'd kill for a free shipping code since they charge SO much for shipping!
  5. I need one too....I googled for an hour last night and couldn't find one ..
  6. Guess we have to suck it up and pay that outrageous shipping if we want something from Bloomies, aye Emmy? :cry:
  7. Will bump to top cuz I need too.
  8. I'm also hoping to find one.
  9. Still looking for Bloomies codes ...............
  10. Still bumping ........ Still need code .......
  11. Finally! (if you have a Bloomies card) Not great, but will help to offset shipping: Take an Extra 15% off of almost all regular and sale-priced items when you use your Bloomingdale's card! In Store: April 12-15 Online: April 12-16 Enter promo code: BLMAPR at checkout when you use your Bloomingdale's credit card. More to Celebrate: *Premier Plus Visa and Ultimate Premier Insiders earn double rewards when they use their card. Note: 15% Savings (10% off furniture) valid In Store: April 12-15, 2007 and Online: April 12-16, 2007 when you use your Bloomingdale's card. Certain designer and brand exclusions apply. The following departments are excluded: Cosmetics, Fragrances, Women's Premium Denim, Martine's Chocolates, Designer Fine Jewelry, Fine Watches, Estate Jewelry, Men's Electronics, Maximilian Fur Services, Ready to Wear Designer, The New View Designer, Westchester Furniture and Rug Outlet and Gift Cards. Savings may not be used in conjunction with any other certificate offer. Maximum furniture savings 250.00. Maximum mattress savings 100.00. Delivery charges and applicable sales taxes are additional. The following vendors are excluded: Armani, Baccarat, Badgley Mischka, Botkier, Burberry, Carmen Marc Valvo, Chanel, Chaiken, Chloe, Christian Dior, Christofle, Citizens of Humanity, Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Elie Tahari, Faberge, Fendi, Ferragamo, Gucci, Hilary Radley, Jimmy Choo, Joes Jeans, John Varvatos, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Kooba, Lalique, Lambertson Truex, Limoges, Louis Vuitton, M. Missoni, Marc Bouwer Glamit, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele Watches, Moschino, Nanette Lepore, Paige Premium Denim, Ray Ban, Seven For all Mankind, St. John Sport, The North Face, Tom Ford, Tory Burch, Theory, Twisted Heart, Vera Wang, Versace, Vince, Waterford, Zegna (All).
  12. ^^Thanks for the info!!:yes: