Any Banana Republic codes?

1. Does anyone have any codes??
    Thanks!

2. Ditto here! If anyone knows of a code, please share! I've got my eye on something i'd like to get from BR! :yes:

3. I third this request! :smile:

4. Waiting..

5. I haven't tested these, but give them a try...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" height=10>BananaRepublic coupon: FWBD5MLMSMHW 15% off of purchases Exp 12/06/08 </TD></TR><TR><TD width="70%" height=1><HR color=#e8d8e8 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" height=10>BananaRepublic coupon: FXYZMQ9FQ8FH 15% off of purchases Exp 12/06/08 </TD></TR><TR><TD width="70%" height=1><HR color=#e8d8e8 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" height=10>BananaRepublic coupon: SHIPBR Free Standard Shipping Coupon Receive free standard shipping on your online order of $100 or more when you use your Banana Republic card (shipping sta Exp Unknown </TD></TR><TR><TD width="70%" height=1><HR color=#e8d8e8 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" height=10>BananaRepublic coupon: LUXE Free Standard Shipping Coupon Receive free standard shipping on your entire online order when you use your Banana Republic Luxe card (shipping starts Exp Unknown </TD></TR><TR><TD width="70%" height=1><HR color=#e8d8e8 SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" height=10>BananaRepublic coupon: WELCOME Free Shipping Exp Unknown </TD></TR><TR><TD width="70%" height=1><HR color=#e8d8e8 SIZE=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

6. any for in-store???

7. do these work for the gap too?

8. Thanks!!!

9. Banana Republic codes do not work for Gap.

10. My son needs BR codes for an order he is ready to place, however none of these work! He also tried numerous codes found on the Retailmenot.com site without success. BTW..he doesn't have a LUXE card. Does anyone else have any codes that might work on his $400 plus order?

11. I don't think there are any BR codes right now. I'm a Luxe card holder and I just got a postcard in the mail for 15% off in store (it allows you to 'fill -in' the use date - good for one year). In the past, I would get coupons with my online orders but I haven't received anything lately. The last code expired in mid Jan.

12. Thanks! I tried every code for him that I could find, however the only one that worked was BRSHIP for free shipping ($6). My advice to him was to wait a week to see if they offer any new ones!