Any aussies interested in a OZ meet?

Im from Melbourne as well! :smile:
Hi Icedtea, are you interested in meet up in CBD Melbourne with other TPFers? :smile:
Awesome, will check my schedule! Anyone else put their hands up for a meetup? Should we do like a brunch or coffee/cake meetup and include a trip to the boutique on Collins street??
Yes, rai99 as well, that's sounds good plan, after checked my roster Sundays works for me this month :smile: is that works for you?

Reactions: Wei Wei
Sorry for hi jack topic!

Do you know where the place that successful selling pre owned and brand new bags within Australia?!?

I need sell my bags that are no longer use! Especially discontinued LV and a few Chanel bags

I tried Gumtree and eBay seem no luck so far!!

TIA

Hi Icedtea, are you interested in meet up in CBD Melbourne with other TPFers? :smile:

Yes, rai99 as well, that's sounds good plan, after checked my roster Sundays works for me this month :smile: is that works for you?

Sundays sound good[emoji1360] I'm good for this coming Sunday or 29 April. How abt you and rai99 and Icedtea?

Sorry for hi jack topic!

Do you know where the place that successful selling pre owned and brand new bags within Australia?!?

I need sell my bags that are no longer use! Especially discontinued LV and a few Chanel bags

I tried Gumtree and eBay seem no luck so far!!

TIA
I have been successful with Ebay and Yoogiescloset (US consignment).
EBay can possibly get a bit higher but after Ebay fee + paypal fee end up about the same as consignments. Therefore, I prefer consignment as the possibility gone wrong is less. The drawback is shipping fee to the US can be expensive, but since you have some bags I think can justify the post fee.
I tried Melbourne based consignment once but their offered was too low...so I end up sent them to Yoogies. I heard Fashionphile and Realreal is good as well but never try them myself. Maybe other fellow Aussie members have more suggestions on this?
Sundays sound good[emoji1360] I'm good for this coming Sunday or 29 April. How abt you and rai99 and Icedtea?
I’m available on 29 April
29 works for me :smile:

Reactions: CrazyLV and Wei Wei