Any astrology experts out there???

1. Hi everyone, I dont really know where to post my question. But hopefully someone here can clarify. A while ago i noticed something very peculiar with the birthdays of the immediate members of my family. I'm not even sure if this is an astrology question but here it is.

The girls in my family always celebrate their birthdays on the same day, while the guys celebrate it also on the same day.

Women: Mom (November 19, 1957), Me (december 31, 1983), sister (June 18, 1990)

Men: Dad (November 10, 1952), brother (July 7, 1982)

So every single year, its the same. This year, my mom, sister and I celebrate our birthdays on Monday, while my brother and dad celebrate theirs on Sunday. And regardless on what year it is, its the same situation.

This may be nothing, but I certainly think its very weird.

So to anyone who can shed a light to this mystery, I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Main Entry: co·in·ci·dence [​IMG]
    Pronunciation: kO-'in(t)-s&-d&n(t)s, -s&-"den(t)s
    Function: noun
    1 : the act or condition of coinciding : [SIZE=-1]CORRESPONDENCE[/SIZE]
    2 : the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection; also : any of these occurrences

3. ^^ that certainly wasn't cheeky.

I'm not sure what significance that has, but I love this website: www.astro.com

My theory on astrology is that if the planets have enough energy to keep each other in orbit, who am I to say they don't have some effect on our lives?

4. thanks for the website legaldiva. :tup:

I really like that theory of yours. I mean i KNOW that its a coincedence. Duh. My question was if there is anything else behind the whole thing. Just curious thats all. :smile: