Any ANYA HINDMARCH lovers out there?

I bought an AH Elrod bag in LA 4 years ago and leather is still in great shape. I have thrown her about so much that the corners are wearing a lot but I think that adds to the character. The only other AH I have is the I'm not a plastic bag (UK version). She is definitely under-rated and quality is excellent ;)

I think AH bags do fly a bit "under the radar" & I think that's just the way she likes it :smile: Her designs are always unique, quality is amazing, & some of her bags besides the fabulous "animal" ones are whimsical & typically fun!

I got my first AH when my hubby suprised me with a Be A Bag of our first dog. This was back in 2001 & our beloved pet has passed, so I didn't use it for quite some time but took it out again recently & everyone always comments on the unique picture since our Spaniel was in a tree house for the pic. Now, on our second dog, I ordered The Shopper Be a Bag & it's huge but I still use it as a regular day bag.

My third is a cool bag that is plain taupe leather with handles that are made of tiny braided pieces all woven together. Hubby suprised me with this one too so it's kind of become his ritual when he goes to New York to bring a bag for Chrismas, or an anniversary, etc... For X-Mas 2008, he got me a black python Vigo which I adore...the python has a shiny, almost metallic-like film on the scales that makes it shine beautifully.

Around the time of our our 10 year anniversary, I went completely insane & made the mistake of showing him the newest book with the Hector in taupe python so you know what arrived a few weeks later. So, 2 Be A Bag's, 2 Python which Anya does so well, & one leather. It's a small collection but I love each one & I think it's also neat how Anya doesn't "flood " the market...her boutiques only receive a certain number of each style bag with each collection. That way you don't see your bag everywhere you go...how refreshing is that?

If I can get them out of their striped dust bags, I'll take a "family photo."
Hope AH continues to be so creative with her designs!!