Antracite or Marine GH City?

?

Antracite or Marine GH City?

1. Antracite GH City

2. Marine GH City

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LVR has agreed to let me for an exchange! I'll trade my Cafe GH PT for a City GH.. Which colour is will you all pick? TIA :shrugs:

2. I really like both colors but I would pick Marine!

3. I love both colors... but I picked Antracite because it's a great all year round color :yes:

4. As i love both colours as well so here's the dilemma.. Really hope you girls can help me the choose the right one!

5. I vote for Marine. It seems a softer and more casual color to me. I don't own either color though, so this is just my opinion. Good luck!

6. I prefer the antracite gH city. I love mine and think the antracite with its color changing abilities would match more and is great for fall too.

7. Both colors are nice but I vote for Anthracite because its chamaleon characteristic makes it unique & interesting.

8. voted for the anthracite. but you can't go wrong with either one.

9. Have you seen the anthracite in person & liked it? If so, then I think it would be fine to go with it. Otherwise I would stick to the safe choice of Marine!!!

10. I love the anthracite with GH. It's really stunning. I would choose that color because I like to wear jeans a lot and think that the Marine wouldn't look as nice. I guess it depends on your wardrobe.

11. i think the marine looks beautiful with gh!

12. I vote Antracite.
    I saw it in real life and it's an amazing color with lots of variations and undertones.

13. Antracite! Gorgeous (and versitile).

14. I voted for marine, which I think looks great with GH. I saw some anthracite bags with GH and personally didn't like the way it looked with that color.

15. I really love both colors but anthracite is more versatile so my vote is for anthracite. When people see me with my anthracite first they always comment how it looked more blue or more green or more grey the last time they saw it and are amazed. I love the chameleon quality of it.