Antracite GH Day arrived, tell me what u think...

1. My GH day in antracite arrived from balNY yesterday evening. It looks kind of navy to me though, but it does have teal and grey undertones too. It is really beautiful leather, thick and distessed a bit. I'm most likely keeping this one. What do ya'll think? Its not marine, right? The second pic is without the flash, you can see the teal and grey a bit. I'm going to post modeling pics later.

antra0.jpg antra2.jpg antra3.jpg antra1.jpg
  2. Awesome!!! Congrats!!

3. That's really cute! Congrats!

4. congrats!! it's beautiful!!!

5. The leather is as smooth as my Anthracity but your color has more blue... I love that. Gorgeous...
    Do they have in the RH? I must call Daphne to find out. Thanks for the picture, can't wait to see your modeling picture.

6. Congrats very nice... the color is very pretty

7. This bag is so COOL! I have never seen this combo. How do you like the day size? Please take a pic modeling, I have been debating on the day size FOREVER, but I don't know if it is to big for me.

The leather and color is so great, really good choice kittens.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:yahoo: Gorgeous day bag:yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks for sharing pics and it's an awesome color....i really seldom see this color in GH.....usually in RH.....:nuts:

9. Absolutely Gorgeous!! Love the colour, and it's beautiful with the Giant studs. Congrats!

10. Lovely!

11. Congratulations!! I love it! The leather looks amazing.

12. I adore it!!! I love Anthracite with GH. It will look more grey when you are outdoors and in the shade tends toward more blue (at least mine does). Congrats!

13. your day looks great..the color is beautiful! congrats!

14. Gorgeous bag! Anthracite w/gh is a great combo.

15. Oh thats great to hear. I like the idea of the color changing witht he lighting. Your GH antrawork is gorgeous, I debated getting the work.