Antigua Sac Rabat or Cabas PM?

1. So, summer vacation is in two weeks and I'll be making some extra money at my summer job (I'm a teacher and get paid through the summer, so any extra money I make is fun money :yes: ) and think I want something out of the Antigua line. I can't decide between the Sac Rabat or Cabas PM. I have decided on the blue color, but I'm not sure which one. Anyone have either? I think I'm leaning towards the Sac Rabat because I can fit it over my shoulder, and I don't think the Cabas PM can fit. But the Cabas has the luggage tag and it's so cute! Arggh, I can't decide.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm excited though, it will be my first LV purchase not secondhand! :biggrin: I haven't decided if I'm going to go to my LV store or do eluxury.

2. I just bought the bigger version of the messenger bag..and LOVE it..In brown..if you look at my bag showcase-you will see how it looks.I actually like it better than the Tulum Gm I just bought..Very surprised at how much I liked it more in person.I saw the Cabas PM-WAY TOO small for everyday use....

3. [​IMG]Here is my new bag.....LOVE it!

4. I prefer the second one ;)

5. Ooooh, so cute!! Could you take a picture of it on you? I love it.

Must add that to the list. :shame:

[​IMG]

And here's the Cabas MM, it is bigger, but I do like the square shape of the PM ...

[​IMG]

I've been using my Vernis Thompson St. & Reade PM lately, so I don't really need a whole lot of room. I don't usually do big bags, but I don't know how big/small everything is.

6. If you're definitely deciding between the sac rabat and cabas PM, I'd pick the cabas PM. Although I like the fact that the sac rabat has a shoulder strap, I think the overall look of the cabas PM is much better (IMO).

7. I agree with eyelove. I like the look of the Cabas PM, it looks like a great summer tote :biggrin:

8. Cabas PM

9. Sac Rabat, I'm tempted to buy one myself.

10. Mine is the Besace..its bigger than those bags

11. i'm more inclined to say Sac Rabat... because i want to get a blue Besace myself :shame:

12. cabas mm

13. ^^Cabas MM:yes::biggrin:

14. Thanks guys, I think I'll have to go try them all on and see what I like best.

15. I would definitely recommend doing exactly that.

I was infatuated with a bag I had only seen in photos. I went to LV on Friday and looked at the bag (and many more!) and tried it on... and got over my infatuation. It just didn't work for me IRL. :sad:

I like the Cabas you're considering. If it's big enough for your needs, I would vote for that.