Antigua Cabas PM/MM..tell me about this!

1. i like the casual-ness of this style!

any pros/cons? does it get dirty easily because of the fabric? is it nylon?

thanks!

2. The PM is really small! That's all I can tell you...haha. But it's cute!

3. I think it is a cotton.

4. It is a very nice everyday bag. I have the MM, the PM is really too small and the GM is very big. I have had mine for a few months but so far I have not gotten it dirty, I kind of doubt it will get dirty unless I put it on the ground or spill something on it. But if you are afraid I would get a darker color. The fabric is not nylon but cotton. I would say it is like luggage fabric because it is very durable.

5. what color did u pick?

6. the one I love is the blue looks beautiful

7. still one of my favorite bags...never have to worry about vachetta stains (except for the luggage tag and panda cles, but they can be removed). MM is a great size. Fits all my junk. Here's some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. wow blackbutterfly that bag is GORGEOUS is it heavy when empty`??

9. Blackbutterfly, I love that bag! I've been thinking about getting one of these. That color is beautiful!

10. thank you! it's not heavy at all! there isn't much hardware on it, except for the studs and the plate.

you should, i love this bag. I also have the matching plate. it's the PM size. the GM plate is almost the size of a sheet of paper (8.5x11) so it's way too big for my Cabas MM and my things in general, lol.

here's the antigua plate PM:

[​IMG]

here's the bag on and with the panda cles:

[​IMG]

11. I have the one that blackbutterfly has. :yes: It is a very pretty blue :heart:

12. I have the largest GM, bought it as first release. Its beige colour. The only thing that I can say is, when u wear lots of jeans, it might stain the bag back a bit ...

13. hmmm ... u can get it clean if its a bit dirty, but the bag is a bit shrink later ... and the jeans marking become white ... a bit

14. Blackbutterfly, I thought about getting the plate too. I decided on an agenda instead, lol. Now I might have to go to LV & check it out!

15. I have the GMs, I don't think they are too big, good size totes. The are canvas, and treated. I did spray them again, just to be safe...I have used the brown alot, and it still looks great.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]