Anticipation! Ack, how do you guys stand it?!

1. I usually don't order from elux or eBay, so I usually don't have to wait for my bags!

But tomorrow I have a bag arriving from from Fed Ex...it is suppose to be here by 10:30!!! I hope it is on time....I am going crazy! :rolleyes:

2. I hate waiting, too! What are you waiting for?

3. Lol! I'm the same way. I usually look through elux or search the forums for pics of the bag I am waiting for to tie me over until arrives. lol. :p What bag did you order?:graucho:

4. Yes, I hate waiting for deliveries- have one coming this week from ELux- taking advantage of the no sales tax and free shipping Yeah!!!.
    Damier Parioli is on its way..Twinkle what are you getting?

5. I totally know how you feel. I'm waiting for my bag from lets-trade. With the holiday I'm not sure when I'll get it. Can't wait to see what you get!

6. I am really bad with that waiting thing. If I order from Elux, or 866-vuitton, I always order overnight shipping cause overnight is about all I can wait for it to get here!

I know that's bad, but I always figure, ahh, what's 30 more bucks?

Part of the addiction I guess!

7. Lol..I've been waiting since I first saw the video of the F/W show for the Miroir bags to come out. It's getting annoying now haha.

8. I hate waiting as well that's why every time I buy off eBay, I pay the seller a little more for an overnight FedEx!:graucho:

9. I ALWAYS pay to get anything I order delivered ASAP bc I am SO impatient! I know this about myself, I accept it, and I will pay the extra money to get things as quickly as possible! I can't help it. Sometimes I cringe at the extra cost for next day delivery, but I know I can't handle the wait, so I pay it.:shame:

10. I always pay more to get it delivered faster. It's soooo exciting watching for the fed-ex guy on THE day!!!! And then you get to open the package. . .ooohhhhhh!!!!

11. I hate waiting too, but I love shopping online. Can't wait to see pics of what you are waiting for!

12. After I've spent all that money on the bag, I figure I just pay the extra dollars on the overnight shipping.

13. We saw those bags in MAY; that was so long ago. Be strong Rebecca, we are nearing the home stretch!

14. i found waiting the hardest part too. i have only purchased at the store before so when i bought my first bag from let-trade, the wait was KILLING me. but somehow it made it also more exciting (in a slowly torturous way)

:p

15. LOL! Yeah...I can't wait for my packages too...I'm always peering out of the windows, pacing up and down and my kids can't stand it when I do that...I jump everytime I *think* I hear a vehicle drawing up...I usually pay a little more for express shipping too...