Anthropologie!

I love Anthropologie and buy a few pieces from them every season. Interestingly, I find some Anthropologie pieces in bargain stores post-season at low low prices because the people who make them (usually for those made in India) sometimes sell the factory seconds for cheap.

I love Urban Outfitters and Free People too.

Did you know that Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Free People are all the same company? I avoid Urban Outfitters like the plague, but I love Anthropolgie and Free People.

I agree that Anthropologie sells expensive clothes, but the same brands at other stores sell for the same price. I'm crazy about their selection. (Their shoes are ridiculously spendy and generally not to my taste, however).
Yep, I was rather surprised when my sister told me of this around two years ago. I love all three brands!!!

on of the reasons i'm willing to pay a tad more at anthropologie, though, is that their customer service is generally REALLY good, and i'd much rather spend my money someplace that values me as a customer. i've never once had a negative experience in one of their stores and i've had SAs bend over backwards to help me numerous times without even having to ask them.
I agree about their customer service, I've never had a bad experience with any of their SAs.

Thanks for the input! I get what you all are saying, that the quality isn't good enough to justify the price tag.

Yep, I did know that Free People, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters are basically one in the same! :tup: I saw that when I picked up an application for employment. I really love Urban Outfitters, but wow, they're pretty expensive for what THEY sell! I mean, it's all casual, really nothing like Anthropologie. I also like Free People.

But I really do love what they sell, even if it is a bit expensive. I got a top I had really wanted on sale for $40, reduced from $78. I just thought it wouldn't seem as expensive to some of you.

i was thinking about working there part time over summer...i heard they offer a 40% discount!!! they also do have really great deals. they had anna corinna bags on sale last year for $200 (original price $540!!). i also heard that they had the RM morning after for $99!!

I love their clothes but I find it really difficult to spend money in that store... Whereas it's easy for me to drop cash for a bag or a pair of shoes. I guess it's because I can always find a similar top/bottom elsewhere for half the price, that I don't think their stock is worth it.

I love Anthropologie. My father-in-law has been in it several times with me and he refers to it as the store where everything is designed to look old.

I love their stuff and shop there every few months to get a anthro fix, but the quality is not great. All my "cute" tops fall apart after one or two wears. :sad::Push:

Their SAs are the best in the business - wanted to get that in!