anthracite

attachment.php

Okay, if that does turn out to be Antracite, I am SO there. I think my list will either be a Giant Work OR the new Flat Hobo.

Mee4 would that be Nords as in Nordstrom? If so I'd much prefer to buy my Bbags from them, which Nordstrom carries them please?
TIA!:smile:

Yep, Nordstroms in Sac :yes: Sarah, the assistant manager for handbags, sent me the colors they will be receiving. Heres what she sent me:

The following is a list of colors we will be carrying this spring:
* noir (black)
* café
* truffe
* vert gazon
* rouge vermillon
* blanc
* marine
* bleu de France
* naturel
* bleu glacier
* anthracite
* argile (clay)
* cobalt

She also mentioned that the ETA is sometime between now and April :sad:

Yep, Nordstroms in Sac :yes: Sarah, the assistant manager for handbags, sent me the colors they will be receiving. Heres what she sent me:

The following is a list of colors we will be carrying this spring:
* noir (black)
* café
* truffe
* vert gazon
* rouge vermillon
* blanc
* marine
* bleu de France
* naturel
* bleu glacier
* anthracite
* argile (clay)
* cobalt

She also mentioned that the ETA is sometime between now and April :sad:
Oh cool! Thanks for the info mee, love nordies!

NM Scottsdale says their anthracite and periwinkle is scheduled for the end of February, so Balny will probably get theirs mid-February according to Joseph.

I called NM Scottsdale and asked about the anthracite (they just got the periwinkle in). The SA checked and said it is NOT on the list of colors they are getting in. :sad: I called Nordy in Sacramento and got on the list there. Does anyone else know who else is getting them in other than BNY?

I called NM Scottsdale and asked about the anthracite (they just got the periwinkle in). The SA checked and said it is NOT on the list of colors they are getting in. :sad: I called Nordy in Sacramento and got on the list there. Does anyone else know who else is getting them in other than BNY?

I was there 2 days ago and spoke to Rita and she looked thru the book for a half hour and said they are NOT getting either color in now. I guess it pays to GO there and make them get outthe black book. Pretty disappointed that they didnt order either. (she said periwinkle is not coming in either) I told her to tell the powers that be that the buyers for NM are idiots and dont order the right colors. If you go there they have a ton of grass green bags! THOSE arent selling well at all, I bet they end up on the sale table before long.

Anyone try calling the NM in Las Vegas? I was there a few days ago and they had a huge selection (compared to what I expected). They certainly didn't have periwinkle or anthracite, but perhaps they have ordered them. Also, Talulah G in Vegas expects to start getting Balenciagas when the spring collection arrives. I'm on the contact list, so I'll post if they get any.

I spoke with Cathy on Monday and she checked in the book for me. She said they received a new shipment and there is a periwinkle color. If they did not order them, I wonder what it was. Well, I am crossing my fingers for Nordy's!

I spoke with Cathy on Monday and she checked in the book for me. She said they received a new shipment and there is a periwinkle color. If they did not order them, I wonder what it was. Well, I am crossing my fingers for Nordy's!

Just an FYI, the SA's at Nm Scottsdale do NOT know the Balenciaga colors or styles at all. I have to give them a lesson every time I'm there...Rita for example kept insisting that the Truffle was Cafe because it was the same color as light coffee. go figure. I'm on the list at BalNy, I'll get my Anthracite from them.