Anthra PT w/ RH on Diabro

1. I'm not sure if anyone is looking for this color and style, but Diabro just put up Anthra PT with RH on their website.

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/_/products_id/7525

Isn't it quite light? I was under the impressing that Anthra was darker. ;p

2. I have never heard of diabro.net before... is it a safe/authentic site??:shrugs:

3. Scortinas, Diabro.net is on the Reputable Stores list under Web sources. Feel free to check! :smile:

4. It looks Plomb to me. :confused1: My Antra City color is much saturated than this.

5. I had no idea - I have learned so much in the last 3-4 days I have been a member of Purse Forum... thank you for answering my question...:flowers:

6. I agree with you :yes:

7. Yeah, I definitely thought it was less saturated than Anthra. Either way, it's pretty. ;p

8. Can anyone confirm whether the colour is truly so "light"? I was also under the impression that is way darker!
    Btw, is that link accessible via the main diabro.net cos' I tried lookg for it thru' the main site and the PT does not even show up!

9. I think its plomb too.... its a dark grey, the pictures look accurate for plomb... I think anthracite is darker with teal tones...

10. You're right, I've been trying too many times, hoping I would have found my Ivory :love:, but...nothing....how did you get that link?

11. If the link doesn't work, simply go to www.diabro.net and in the search box, type in Balenciaga.

12. It looks like a VERY smooth Plomb under bright lights. Here is my gorgeous City, but it really isn't quite so shiny, but a very dark gray :heart:- although the more I look at Diabro, that PT seems a bit blue.......hmmmmm

100_4175.jpg
  13. Got it!

14. hi bags4fun,
    What colour is your city then?
    Blue seems quite far cry from the original stated colour but whatever it is.. sure looks like one yummy bag!