Anoushka? Woof!!

1. I'm diggin this bag gals. It's quirky, cool and very hippiesque. I love the twisted handle and lopside design.

I'm not going to buy it, I think feels like a young person's bag (a uni) also my clothes dictate otherwise.

But then again I could change my mind??? I've been know to do that.

[​IMG]

2. I LIKE it!!

3. Not my cup of tea, but we can always change our minds, right???:angel:

4. I wasn't sure about it! I saw it in Nordies and couldn't figure it out!:roflmfao: Although I didn't try very hard. It just caught my eye and then I went over to look.

5. The more I look at the picture, the more like it:smile:

6. mmm its one of those bags i have to see IRL to decide!! :smile: i agree on the uni style though.. it reminds me of college 2 years ago! which wasnt a pleasant memory hehehe

7. Looks like it could be a Kooba bag!! Another one of my faves.... I like it, but it lacks a little detail IMO. But that could be a good thing!

8. I love the idea of it with the edgy bag folded in two thing. Hope I see it in real life. I also love the really fat leather handle.

9. Looks a bit mid-to-late '90s, to me, TBH.

I had a wrap-around leather mini skirt that looked a bit like that (only black). Also, the rings are very late '90s-looking, too, IMO; almost all bags seemed to have round silver rings in the late '90s/early noughties.

I'm really not ready for a mid-to-late '90s revival, just yet, personally; it was only 10 or 11 years ago, for goodness sake. We've got the whole of the '80s and the early '90s to enjoy/re-enjoy first, surely? :lol:

The leather is quite Balenciaga-ish, too. Again, not too much of a fan of Bal leather, personally...

10. 90's with an origami twist, LOL!! Talk about hitting all the bases!

Right now any Chloe in that deep teal color makes me a little weak in the knees. I would love this bag in THAT color!

11. ^ Yes, I think it would be nicer in teal, too. :yes:

I adore teal - it's one of my favourite colours. :heart::heart::heart:

That and '80s mid electric blue.

OT, but I wish Chloe would do a clutch in electric blue and black. :yes:

12. Good point ^ I'm with you!

What do you think of this clutch?

[​IMG]
    I'm certain that my next bag purchase will be a clutch and I especially like this style in Chloe (also in other brands) where you can flip it up and hold it's handle. I'm hoping this clutch comes in a variety of colors, especially the coveted teal!!!!!!!!!!

13. ^ I actually quite like it, too. :yes:

Just don't know if I like it enough, if you KWIM? :shrugs: Maybe in teal! :biggrin:

I think I'd prefer it in the Black if the lucite was coloured (like the amber lucite on some of the Saskias). :yes:

14. I quite like the bag. Espcially the handle on the bag. I doubt I will get it because I sort of feel like I need bigger bags.

15. susie - i laughed when I saw your title - I thought you meant "woof" as in "crap" because when I was in high school, saying "woof" after somebody's name meant they were a dog (or b*tch, I suppose)!

I quite like the anoushka... it's not me, but I do like it! I prefer it to the clutch... I can imagine if a photo of Kate Moss or Sienna Miller popped up wearing the anoushka, it would look soft and boho stylish and lovely! AND, it would sell out straightaway LOL