another year.......another bag added!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY PAZT!!!!!!

What a beautiful gift from your DH!! White and toile combo is TDF!!!!

Are you coming to SF in Feb? Can't wait to see the cute preggo mommy!!

What a cute mama to be you must be - a Kelly and those shoes! Adorable. Enjoy this wonderful time in your life. Pregnancy is a beautiful time.

By the way Happy Birthday.

ok my homegirl.....how am i suppose to even try to catch up to u with the H bags if u keep buying more!!!!!! hehehehe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! what a beautiful jawdropping orange present that one is!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! i've been dreaming of white H bags lately and this one has the perfect mix to it!!! PUUUUURRRRRRTY!!!!!!

oh yes and i SERIOUSLY would not have minded not getting anything H for xmas as well for that nice chunk of BLINGALING u got there instead!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear!!!!! xoxo

Happy Birthday and congratulations on your beautiful presents. I love those shoes, and on sale even! How exciting--a new baby in June. Relax and just enjoy being pregnant. Don't worry too much about baby gear since the equipment needs at the very beginning are minimal--just you, gowns and diapers (and someone to pamper you).

rose, baby is due first week of june! i'm just taking it easy now but every night i've been dreaming (or nightmares) of baby gears, cribs, nursery themes, labor, delivery, epidural - waaaaahhhhhh! it's our first baby! don't know where to start! LOL

baby and i are doing well though.......:smile:

How exciting!! :yahoo: Start off with a pair of Hermes baby booties and then you can't go wrong....

Keep us up to date....and take it easy!:heart: