Another Which City should I get???

Which City to get?

1. Anthracite

2. Plomb

3. Tomato

4. Violet

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Assuming (just pretend) that these are all equally available and always will be, which City do I want most? I feel very torn between Anthracite, Plomb, Tomato, and Violet. Help?
  2. LOL, I'll tell you what I want most! I don't know what you've got going on in your wardrobe and what kind of colors you like...maybe if you elaborate?

Since I've already got a plomb city, I'm definitely fiending for a violet city in RH or silver GH! I want one sooo bad!
  3. my 1st choice is violet city because i think its such gorgeous color!! however dependent upon your wardrobe, you might want to go with anthracite or plomb which would be versatile with any color clothing you wear. i wear lots of black during the fall/winter, so i would go for the violet!!
  4. go for the GUSTO and get the Violine!!

5. I voted Violet... they don't make purple too often :graucho:
  6. well, for me, of everything on your list.... I love and want everyone of them but if I had to choose one to start off with, I'd choose anthracite first, then tomato then violet... as for plomb I'd rather get the PT with SGH... personally if I had to get plomb city RH, I'd rather get black... HTH... keep us posted!
  7. I like anthracite!
  8. Totally agree!! :tup:
  9. I will go for anthracite for sure as i've been pinning on it too which i jus missed out one lately.....very regret!

Lastly will be the violet!
  10. hmmm...plomb or anthra...then violet.