Another "What to wear with this dress" thread!

1. Hey all,

I recently got a lovely dress from Hayden-Harnett's sale. It's the teal Isabelle dress with brown leather trim.

Unfortunately, until now my wardrobe has tended toward black, white, gray, and a few jewel tones. So now I am not sure what would match the dress as far as shoes (black, brown, metallic??) and light jacket/cardigan (white, ivory??) goes. Any suggestions on style and color would be greatly appreciated!

image0003.jpg
  2. Brown shoes & cream cardigan?

3. I LOVE the dress! It looks great on you too!

You can go with brown shoes and ivory cardigan. I am not sure if it would work but I would try a black cardigan too because I love black and green and I also love medium or light brown with black (that is one of my favorite combos). If you have shoes with both black and brown in them maybe they would work... I don't think it would work with grey or metallic but I could be wrong.

4. i would go for black shoes and black cardigan..

5. girl... thats a HOT dress on u ! =)
    i would go with white cardigan or white wool type long winter coat, with any color shoes! gold, black, brown, etc, or even brown boots.

6. Thanks all! :kiss:

Sounds like there are several color combos that might work. I wasn't sure about black, but I'm thinking if the shoes aren't too "heavy"-looking, black would work. Or I have an excuse to buy a new pair of shoes, since I have no brown heels!