Another Wallet Hunt

I saw
s.gif
****** on ebay had a couple up this week, some long & some short... galet beige & rouche brown I remember for sure.

I'm surprized that wallet is so hard to find. I would think that it would be just as popular as the paddy handbags. Everyone (stores) should carry it. I wonder why they don't.....:confused1:
I don't think they get too many in stock. Even on Diabro.com it seems they get one or two at the most and then they're gone! I think they keep the stock low to encourage demand...:cursing: (and it works! :drool: ) NAP has wallets, but the most sought after seem to disappear almost immediately. (Although I just bought the small black paddington wallet from them, and it's still up, so they have more.) :graucho:

ali_w, I FOUND the wallet!!! (Btw, congratulations on the new baby!!!) I took the risk and bought it from bluefly when I saw it and it arrived today and it's authentic, thank God! Since it was also my first time ordering I used a 15% off coupon and my total with shipping came out to just $409.00.

Grab one too!!!

ali_w, I FOUND the wallet!!! (Btw, congratulations on the new baby!!!) I took the risk and bought it from bluefly when I saw it and it arrived today and it's authentic, thank God! Since it was also my first time ordering I used a 15% off coupon and my total with shipping came out to just $409.00.

Grab one too!!!

Thanks eucalyptic, I'm so on it right now:yes:

Just ordered my wallet, thanks Eucalyptic!!!! I got it for 385.00 thanks to a 20% off code I found in the deals & steals thread:woohoo:I am over the moon right now.
How long did delivery take Eucalyptic?

Gorgeous, isn't it?! I'm using mine now and have had the most compliments on it than any other wallet I've used. Too bad they took it out during yesterday's 10% off and now only the argent is available.

Glad you got yours!

Gorgeous, isn't it?! I'm using mine now and have had the most compliments on it than any other wallet I've used. Too bad they took it out during yesterday's 10% off and now only the argent is available.

Glad you got yours!

Yes it is gorgeous:heart: . It was so much more than I expected. I immediately begin putting my stuff inside as soon as I took it out of the box:blush: .
Had I known I was going to love it this much I would have purchased the white one as well.

Thanks again!!!

Glad you got yours!

They only have 1 of the Argent left because it's the one I returned. I had bought one without any discounts. :sad:

But after I got discount code, I bought another one at $75 cheaper! :yahoo: and returned the full price one. Sneaky. :graucho:

Yeah, discounts are a great thing! I am trying to hold off a little while longer before getting the matching argent Paddy. Hoping it'll go on sale somewhere. Let me know if you see anything. Thanks.

I'm so tempted to buy the small paddy wallet, but I'm really scared buying from bluefly due to their reputation of selling fakes chloe in the past. Any suggestion from those who already purchase the paddy wallet from them? TIA