Another visit from FedEx....

oh T - that's what I call major shopping! love everything esp. the orange kelly, which is a perfect addition to your rapidly growing colorful bag collection! now, I can't wait to see what you get in paris next month!

SoCal, lothlorien (nice handle btw), mb, icechick, GT, angelfish, callmestyle, maggieD, latigresse, msbean, isus, ninja, msbean, jaegerhomme, HH, uma, amkur, nola, loren, cherry, ATG, CB, tricia, THANK YOU! It was so nice to wake up to all of your lovely comments. :heart:

HG--had a blast in your 'hood and seeing the harrassment first hand. ;)

Style-thanks--did you get my PM?....I know, I couldn't believe I held out for so long....I tried on Potiron in Clemence in a 35 Kelly, but in the end the Orange in the 32cm just worked better on me. I need the extra shot of brightness.

HH--it's become more of a battle now when I'm making decisions-neutral vs. color since I'm color-heavy. I held a cocoan Chevre and it just didn't give me the rush although my rational/practical side was telling me to go for it. I still think about that one...

Pazt--me too---although at this point, aside from scarves and small leather goods, and what I'm already waiting for, I think I'm almost done-- unless a croc bag in a combo I've been wanting pops up, then I'm going to be in trouble. :sweatdrop:

Oh, wow, everything is simply beautiful. I love the way the scarves coordinate with your bags. And the gold stole ... totally TDF. And the orange Kelly.... be still my heart!!! Congratulations and enjoy!!

Too fun! Everything is just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the shopping spree with us!!
This should tide you over for a little while, eh? ;) Or does it just whet your appetite for more (like it would for me!)?

Thanks winternight, jehaga, fopduck, birkin101,PL, & KG!

HG--you are a glutton for punishment, but amidst the harrassment I definitely sense the :heart: they have for you!

winternight--I definitely plan on wearing the CDC with day to day items....cashmere sweater, jeans, trench or coat. And especially when I'm carrying my Rouge Garance Birkin.