Another Suri Sighting

1. [​IMG]© Retna, Ltd.Penélope Cruz
    Penélope Cruz Says She's Met Suri Cruise
    Aug 3, 5:24 PM EST

The Associated Press
    She may not be seeing much of ex-beau Tom Cruise anymore, but Penélope Cruz is among those who say they have seen his baby daughter, Suri.
    Cruz, who dated Cruise from 2001 to 2004, declined to offer details of the meeting, but praised Suri as a special baby.
    "She's really beautiful. She's one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen," the 32-year-old actress said. She was in London Thursday night to attend the British premiere of her new film, "Volver."
    Suri, the daughter of Cruise, 44, and his fiancee, Katie Holmes, 27, was born in Los Angeles on April 18. She has yet to be seen in public.
    However, actresses Jada Pinkett Smith and Leah Remini have reported seeing Suri, in separate visits to the Cruise-Holmes mansion in Los Angeles.
    Pinkett Smith has described Suri as "one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life," while Remini has said the baby "looks like Tom and Katie, she's just beautiful."
    Cruz was photographed earlier this week in St. Tropez, France, partying on the yacht of rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs alongside actress-socialite Paris Hilton and Sarah Ferguson, the duchess of York.
    "It was fun and crazy," Cruz said. "I don't party too much but that night I was on holiday. I've known Diddy for a while since we worked together on a campaign and became friends."

2. looks like Tom and Katie

LOL, no kidding, Penelope. Kids usually look like their parents.

I still don't believe any of these people have seen Suri. They all say the same thing. She looks like Tom and Katie, and she's beautiful. Isn't that exactly what Jada and whoever else saw her said.

Besides all newborn babies are ugly. It's just a fact.

3. Mine don't!!! My children do not look like me at all, 2 out fo the 3 just like their dad though.

I'm sorry, but that's really rude and hateful:lecture:

How old are you?

4. jada, leah, & penelope..have all said pretty much the same exact thing. She's beautiful, she looks like both her parents, she's special. I'm starting to wonder if she has something wrong w/ her (like something physically) and they don't want to take her out yet. There is nothing wrong w/ having a special needs kids (if that is what it is) they are the most nicest & sweetest of people. Not unless they aren't going to take her out in public until she's 3 like his other children. That is so sad no child should have to be kept inside.

5. I was starting to think the same thing especially with the "special" comment but then again that could mean anything. Like I said before something goings to have to give, they can't keep this up forever.

6. They're probably auditioning babies to be their child. Am i the only one who thinks her whole pregnancy/relationship is as fake as an LV MC papillon?

7. I don't believe it that kid is Tom Cruise's. It's been said forever that he's sterile. That's why he and Mimi Rogers never had children and why he and Nicole adopted, and he insinuated that Nicole's baby (the one she miscarried shortly after Moulin Rogue) wasn't his & that's why he divorced her. Remember the whole "She knows why this is happening."

Swanky, I'm 25. I didn't mean for it to be hateful, I've just never seen a cute newborn. I mean, babies come out bloody, wrinkled and red with funny shaped heads. I've never seen a newborn in the hospital picture that made me think newborns are cute. Sorry.

8. :lol::lol::lol:

9. aw. sad. i don't think this statement is true at ALL. some of the best experiences of my life have been visiting my nephews within the first hours of their lives. :shrugs:

anyway...am i the only one who thinks it's totally ok, even responsible and downright admirable, that they haven't subjected this child to the media circus that surrounds celebrity nowdays? what happened to just taking some time out to adjust to being a new family? i think keeping her out of the spotlight until she's three or even older is the most responsible thing they've done in the whole tomKat romance.

i mean, really...maddox jolie-pitt was on a best dressed list a couple weeks ago. he is THREE. that is just wrong to me. just my two cents. hehe.

10. its still a bit strange that she has been in the house for months!

11. ^^ I agree!

12. I would think the baby needs some fresh air and some human contact soon... if they don't take her out until she is 3, she will be missing out on socializing ya know?

13. Maybe they're trying to build up some hype? I dunno. I don't see any reason to keep the baby in the house and away from everyone unless it's some Scientology thing they are trying to follow.

14. :roflmfao: oh man I couldn't have said it all better!

15. I'm sure she's been out. Just because paparrazzi hasn't been lucky enought o photograph her doesn't mean they haven't gotten her out.

They out her right in the car in the garage and leave, pull right into a garage at an airplane hanger, close the doors and in the plane she goes. . .
    I'm sure she's been out.