Another sunglasses giveaway contest!

1. I was inspired by the thread where (I am sorry - don't remember the member's name!) gave away her gucci sunglasses. I want to give away a pair that I never wear - need some good karma for finals next week and want to give back a little something to the forum. :biggrin:

So here goes - Authentic Yves St Laurent oversized white sunglasses in brand new condition- perfect for summer! Only worn a couple times and I just can't pull off this look.
    Sorry the pics look really bad and dirty but they are not like that in real life, I promise! Obviously, I take really bad pictures...

If you are interested, just reply and I will put you in my excel spreadsheet. Then Tuesday night after my last exam, I will have my bf randomly pick a number and whoever is at that number will win them. I will pay for shipping also. I am sorry to those abroad but I'm offering this contest to those in US only (**edit, I will ship to Canada also!)

sun1.jpg

sun2.jpg

2. That Is So Nice! I Would Love To Be Included! Best Of Luck On Your Finals!

3. wow i hope lots of karma goes your way :smile:

4. Oh...it was Jeannie. She's inspired us all! LOL. I think it's very nice of you to do this...ditto on the karma! :smile:

5. Awwww!!! I wish I could participate.... you wouldn't ship to Canada, would you?

Anyway, best of luck to everybody, thanks to you sayhitoromes for being so generous :love: GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FINALS!!! I'm taking them too... I only have maths left !!!

Aww... Everyone is just so sweet on this forum... you guys all have your heart on your sleeve :love:

6. My sister would love these! Please include me in the drawing. Thanks!

7. Awww I LOVE these!!! I've been itching for a pair of white shades!!! Count me in :love:

8. Just changed it to include Canada!

9. I LOVE YSL!!! COunt me in please

10. Wow this is super sweet of you... the sunglasses are TDF!! I'd love to be included too :amuse:

11. cute! count me in!

man, you guys are so NICE. it's awesome.

12. ^ Awwwe you're too sweet! I'm sure fellow Canadians will thank you for this :lol:

Are you taking your high school, college or Uni finals? :p I wish you the best of luck, I know how stressful it can be... :wacko: And actually, I find that the more stressed I am, the more I tend to come on here and go online shopping... ehehe... oops :shame: I hope you can study well and ACE those exams :nuts:

13. Its finals for my first year of grad school! And I am the same way - what am I doing on PF when I should be studying??! Thanks and good luck to everyone else going through finals!

14. Count me in, too, please. Thanks!!

15. awww, that's so nice of you!

count me in!:love:

good luck on your finals!!