Another spin-off (resale of bags)

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
For those of you who do resell bags from your collection, what is the ONE bag that you would never, ever sell no matter what?

Mine would be my LV Batignolles Vertical; as it is a classic design and will hopefully age gracefully like me! ;)

I think the one bag that I would never, ever sell is my Hogan Scout in yellow. It was almost impossible to find, and Hogan does not make the buckle Scouts anymore. I just bought a pair of shoes to match it...even though I have not carried it more than once this summer!

Attachments

• Hogan YELLOW SCOUT.jpg
    Hogan YELLOW SCOUT.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 48
ETenebris said:
I think the one bag that I would never, ever sell is my Hogan Scout in yellow. It was almost impossible to find, and Hogan does not make the buckle Scouts anymore. I just bought a pair of shoes to match it...even though I have not carried it more than once this summer!

Ooh, do not blame you there! That bag is a beauty!! :love:

I don't resell my bags, mostly because I get too attached to them to let them go. But if I had to, the one I would not let go would be LV Cabas piano. I just looooove this bag :girlsigh:

I dont sell my bags but the one I would keep (basically run thourgh burning bushes to grab it out of danger is my chanel (there was only 3 ever sold in western canada) and it was my first bag...

I don't think I could sell either of my Original Marc Jacobs bags.
The leather and suede are absolutely divine in comparison to my later
additions.
I haven't even used either one :lol:
I have a Black Stella with original buckles
A Grape Large Hobo - one step larger than Stella
with a single strap and original buckles.