Another spin-off (resale of bags)

1. For those of you who do resell bags from your collection, what is the ONE bag that you would never, ever sell no matter what?

Mine would be my LV Batignolles Vertical; as it is a classic design and will hopefully age gracefully like me! ;)

2. i dont resell my bags. but if i were to do that, the one thing that i would never sell, is my MJ sofia LE. i just love it.......

3. i dont resell my bags. but if i were to do that, the one thing that i would never sell, is my MJ sofia LE. i just love it.......

4. I've sold 5 bags from my collection ... and I miss all of them! I don't know if I could sell any more unless I absolutely had to!

5. I think the one bag that I would never, ever sell is my Hogan Scout in yellow. It was almost impossible to find, and Hogan does not make the buckle Scouts anymore. I just bought a pair of shoes to match it...even though I have not carried it more than once this summer!

Hogan YELLOW SCOUT.jpg
  6. one thing i'll never sell is my eggplant balenciaga & LV MC PTI wallet.

7. I did sell an Isabella Fiore and a Ferragamo all brand new but I don't plan on selling anymore. I would miss em too much.

8. Popincourt haut, you'd have to rip it from my cold dead hands ! :yes:

9. Ooh, do not blame you there! That bag is a beauty!! :love:

10. My mono Speedy 30 - it's a classic. I intend to carry it forever.

11. I don't resell my bags, mostly because I get too attached to them to let them go. But if I had to, the one I would not let go would be LV Cabas piano. I just looooove this bag :girlsigh:

12. I've never sold a bag .... yet ..... but I'd never ever sell my Hermes black Kelly.

13. I dont sell my bags but the one I would keep (basically run thourgh burning bushes to grab it out of danger is my chanel (there was only 3 ever sold in western canada) and it was my first bag...

14. I don't think I could sell either of my Original Marc Jacobs bags.
    The leather and suede are absolutely divine in comparison to my later
    additions.
    I haven't even used either one :lol:
    I have a Black Stella with original buckles
    A Grape Large Hobo - one step larger than Stella
    with a single strap and original buckles.

15. I am having each and every one of the buried with me.:death: