another scarf question...duh...

1. Does it look ok to tie other brand scarfs on your hermes? I have some lovely pucci scarves but don't know if this is a no-no...
    How did I make it to 43 without this forum?

2. How did I make it to 50????????

3. Of course you can put other scarves on your H bag. But I personally do not - lol!

4. ^^Sure Pelinka! You wouldn't do it but that geek Rockerchic can!!:roflmfao:

5. LOL! You're too cute RC! :heart:

6. LOL...I made it to (almost) 39... P...I agree with you...you could tie random scarves, but I would not... Then again, I do not tie any scarves on my bag...so perhaps my opinion is worth nill...

That said...Pucci is the only random scarf brand that I can imagine on an H-bag...but then again...I would not do it... LOL...I make almost no sense...

7. Pucci scarves will love great on any bag, but personally I only tie my H scarves o twillys on my H bags, don't ask I don't know why.

8. Ok! Hermes scarves it is....
    Now I have to buy some!!
    Boy, this is going to get expensive!:sweatdrop:

9. Yep, and pick up a few keychains and cadenas while you're at it! ;)

10. Oh wow, they girls really tried to say it's ok, but did not qite manage:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Ah well, another reason to shop!

11. I am so glad that I asked!! Imagine how ridiculous I would have looked! :roflmfao:

12. I guess you COULD tie another brand scarf on your stunningly, gorgeous Hermes bag.....you could.....I guess......if you HAVE to. I wouldn't but I guess I could too...........................

.........................naaa.

13. What do you think about tying an H scarf on a Chanel or LV? Naa also?

14. Call me the non-conformist or simply classless, but since I've been collecting scarves for so long, I do tie other scarves to my Hermes handbag: vintage Gucci florals, Pucci and even an occasional Ferragamo scarf. I actually was encouraged to do so by a very stylish French friend.

On the other hand, one can never have too many Hermes scarves :smile: , so I encourage you to keep adding to your collection.

15. I would not...but then again, I do not wear scarves on bags...so my opinion may be worth nill... But...IMHO...an H scarf on a Chanel or LV might look like you are "trying"...unless...it was not really tied, but just slung...like you might throw a pashmina or shawl in your bag and it drifts out a bit...like you might want to wear it later, but you don't need it now...