Another scarf qn.. the losange??

1. Forum's been slow lately so I've been trawling eBay for eye candy and came across the Losange scarf. It's diamond-shaped and made of crepe silk. Apparently comes in diff sizes like PM, MM (and prolly GM). So, anyone familiar with these? I thought I saw it in my store last weekend but can't be sure coz I wasn't paying much attention at the time.

Here are the auction links, btw, so you know what I'm talking about.
    eBay: RARE! HERMES SCARF CREPE SILK * LOSANGE * (item 320031836750 end time Oct-04-06 12:38:10 PDT)

eBay: RARE! HERMES SCARF CREPE SILK * LOSANGE * (item 320031845716 end time Oct-04-06 13:04:51 PDT)

2. Hey Sue, I read from eBay that these have been discontinued. Grab those t your local store if you can.

3. I think they are lovely ! The shape allows you to do many things with it like tie in on a bag or wear it as a top !!

But there are no new designs. Have they really been discontinued ???

4. My SA today said they are, unfortunately, but they are being replaced by a similar thing but only in one size and in mousseline silk so it's rather more delicate than the losange. Gah, just what I need, more runs in my scarves, lol!

5. Oh mousseline is scarily delicate :sad:
    I have 1, and I think I will stop at 1 :sweatdrop:

6. Yeah, I told my SA I would not be able to do mousseline. I'm just not that careful.:sweatdrop: